Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

FISCAL TAX

Re: FISCAL TAX

Postby TonTri » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Chico Latino wrote:
suzi wong wrote:
marcliff wrote:OK, I'm not on here anymore but I can't resist the reply to that.
That is not your non-resident or imputed tax.
That is your IBI (Impuesto sobre Bienes Immuebles) or your council tax. Everyone pays that, regardless of being a resident or non-resident.

This is taken automatically by the local municipality but is nothing to do with your non-resident tax which is done on the Form 210 at the end of the year unlike the council tax which is taken out in September.

SUMA collects local taxes in the Alicante province. The Hacienda or tax office collects your non-resident tax.

Bye

Marcliff, please keep replying to questions on here as your info is so useful to many people,just treat the idiots with the contempt they deserve.

'Treat these idiots' ??

That's not very nice Suzi Wong. Must be great to be perfect

She doesnt mean you Chico, she means the trolls that have driven Marcliff to stop posting . They made some derogatory remarks to a reply he made to a different post.

Marcliff I echo Suzi's sentiment, we all value your input but we dont value theirs. Please keep posting.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Chico Latino » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Marcliff, please keep replying to questions on here as your info is so useful to many people,just treat the idiots with the contempt they deserve.[/quote

'Treat these idiots' ??

That's not very nice Suzi Wong. Must be great to be perfect [/quote]

She doesnt mean you Chico, she means the trolls that have driven Marcliff to stop posting . They made some derogatory remarks to a reply he made to a different post.

Marcliff I echo Suzi's sentiment, we all value your input but we dont value theirs. Please keep posting.[/quote]

Then I do apologise Suzi, did not know that marcliff was driven off by the trolls, and I also echo Suzi's and your sentiments as I do personally value marcliff's input. Sometimes invaluable.
Chico Latino

Which part of Spain are you from?: Do a Pepa Quesada

Postby suzi wong » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:06 pm

Chico, no i didn't mean you,apology accepted :D
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby Chico Latino » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:25 pm

suzi wong wrote:Chico, no i didn't mean you,apology accepted :D

Mucho gracias
Chico Latino

Postby Jan » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:56 pm

marcliff wrote:OK, I'm not on here anymore but I can't resist the reply to that.
That is not your non-resident or imputed tax.
That is your IBI (Impuesto sobre Bienes Immuebles) or your council tax. Everyone pays that, regardless of being a resident or non-resident.

This is taken automatically by the local municipality but is nothing to do with your non-resident tax which is done on the Form 210 at the end of the year unlike the council tax which is taken out in September.

SUMA collects local taxes in the Alicante province. The Hacienda or tax office collects your non-resident tax. At least you now have the catastral value of your property

Bye

:text-goodpost:

Please stay with us marcliff. I hope you have been reading all the posts asking you to stay. You would be greatly missed, as one of our most knowledgeable and helpful members.
I must admit a few of these trolls have even made me want to give up at times but we,as Admin, behind the scenes, do our best to clear them from the forum and also rely on our good members to report those who appear to be on here just to cause trouble.
There are many good helpful members on here and in comparison just a few troublemakers who we can't always stop joining and posting but we can 'get rid'as soon as possible when they show their true colours, with the help of the report facility.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby DTR » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:50 am

It would be a shame to lose you marcliff. You are a wealth of information and indeed help many people.
DTR

Postby Trish&Andy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi guys, I am going to take what I think is the easy route and engage a solicitor even if it costs 100 euro per annum as I hope then that I don't have to worry about any missing payments that I am supposed to make. Would you agree my Solicitor should be able to give me the full information on what I need to pay or are there still taxes or bills I may encounter? Thanks.
Trish&Andy

Postby suzi wong » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:02 pm

Trish&Andy wrote:Hi guys, I am going to take what I think is the easy route and engage a solicitor even if it costs 100 euro per annum as I hope then that I don't have to worry about any missing payments that I am supposed to make. Would you agree my Solicitor should be able to give me the full information on what I need to pay or are there still taxes or bills I may encounter? Thanks.

A good solicitor should have done all your direct debits when you bought,ours did,we were unsure at the time but suggest you call in & ask them as we did, just for peace of mind. The only things they probably wont have done are taxes & payments of a more personal nature. All our utilities,IBA,community fees & non residents tax were done at the time of purchase.
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby Chico Latino » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:59 pm

UPDATE.....

I have now got my 210 form completed courtesy of spanishtaxforms.co.uk. It was a very simple and straight forward procedure.

I went on to their website, emailed regarding the form, and they came back in a matter of minutes with instructions of what i had to do. This was to fill in the basics on a form, submit it to them and they did the rest.
Non resident tax (Imputed tax) was a total of 78.73 euro for a 2 bed property valued at around 95,000 euro.
All I have to do is print off certain forms, take to the bank, and pay my tax - JOB DONE.!!!

The one off fee for the service provided was £29.95 which I have just paid online.

To all of those who offered advice and information on this part of my spanish journey, it was very much appreciated. Thank you.
Chico Latino

Postby brandyboy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:56 pm

I would like to add my voice to those asking Marcliff to continue on this forum, your contributions are very much missed. Don´t let the trolls win the day.
brandyboy

PreviousNext