Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Beware

Re: Beware

Postby Espanabums » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:23 pm

Pacsafe products are good. Lots of zips, carabiner type clip fastenings and wire in the straps and in the bag linings to prevent straps being cut and bag pockets being slit to remove contents. Generally designed to make things much more difficult for thieves to either steal the whole bag or remove items unnoticed.

They aren't what you would describe as fashionable and are expensive but much more secure than a normal bag.

My husband has a Pacsafe man bag which sounds similar in size and design to the one Mac3blade describes in an earlier post.

They are available from Amazon UK and Amazon ES.
Steve & Jill, Torrevieja
Espanabums

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja Centro

Postby shelovesspain » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:29 pm

My friend had bag stolen at Mr Singh Quesada from under the table they hook the bag out , luckily caught on cctv !
shelovesspain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada Benimar

Postby Lavender » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:08 pm

After having my purse stolen I bought a credit card holder and put all my important things in there i.e. residencia, SIP, driving licence and keep it inside a zipped pocket in my handbag. I also bought the little bells from the post room shop in Dona Pepa which attach to your purse or the zip in your bag, so if anyone dips their hand in the bag the bells jingle. I now only keep one bank card in my purse as this is easily cancelled. I never buy a handbag which only has a clasp to fasten it, too easy to open!!! Better to be safe than sorry and I learned from experience.
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby junewain » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:10 pm

I wearing a bum bag in front right on my tummy and all zipped up, but they still managed to open it an take the purse without my knowing.
junewain

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo bravo

Postby Chrisdee » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:21 pm

They also target trousers with lots of pockets, a friend had his money taken froma zip 3/4 of the way down his leg.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Ike2988 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:10 pm

Nothing is safe.
I lost my wallet from the front pocket of my shorts in Friday market in Torrevieja .
If you see anyone with a jacket or similar over their arm, chances are he or she is a thief, be aware.
Ike2988

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Siesta torrevieja

Previous