Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

The Secret Ciudad Quesada

Re: The Secret Ciudad Quesada

Postby Chico Latino » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:14 am

jpeg wrote:Because it is actually called Rojales

all you need for directions are that they take the A7/E15 and take the turning for Murcia then turn off at the AP7 slip road carry on to Torrevieja Norte junction and Quesada is on the left

Cheers jpeg. Though with the way they are building in Quesada it will be bigger than Rojales soon
Chico Latino

Which part of Spain are you from?: Do a Pepa Quesada

Postby scubydoo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:47 am

Chico Latino wrote:
jpeg wrote:Because it is actually called Rojales

all you need for directions are that they take the A7/E15 and take the turning for Murcia then turn off at the AP7 slip road carry on to Torrevieja Norte junction and Quesada is on the left

Cheers jpeg. Though with the way they are building in Quesada it will be bigger than Rojales soon

On the figures I have seen Quesada is only 1000 people behind Rojales and that is not including anyone not registered so probably more people in Quesada currently!

Another reason people should make sure they are registered on the Padron!
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Kath46blue » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:24 am

Sorry I don’t know where to ask.
Did Quesada become independent and breakaway from Benijofer.?
Only I was told it was refused because it’s buit by private builders.
Only La Marina want to break away from their town. Thank you
Kath46blue

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Fulgencio

Postby william » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Hola as it has been said Ciudad Quesada is a urbanization/estate within Rojales it has never been part of Beniofar, they share boundary and that is all.
william

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby scubydoo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Kath46blue wrote:Sorry I don’t know where to ask.
Did Quesada become independent and breakaway from Benijofer.?
Only I was told it was refused because it’s buit by private builders.

Only La Marina want to break away from their town. Thank you

Pilar De La Horadada gained independencia from
Orihuela in 1986 maybe you should look at this!
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Chico Latino » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 pm

So maybe Quesada could break away from Rojales and we will get some signs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Though I would be much happier if they just repainted the faded or non existent road markings in the Dona Pepa area and beyond and put up more 'stop' and 'give way' signs.

Sometimes when 2 cars meet at a junction they just stare at each other trying to work out who has the right of way :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chico Latino

Which part of Spain are you from?: Do a Pepa Quesada

Postby TonTri » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Chico Latino wrote:So maybe Quesada could break away from Rojales and we will get some signs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Though I would be much happier if they just repainted the faded or non existent road markings in the Dona Pepa area and beyond and put up more 'stop' and 'give way' signs.

Sometimes when 2 cars meet at a junction they just stare at each other trying to work out who has the right of way :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree, the road markings, or lack of, in Dona Pepa are positively dangerous, particularly along Calle Salamanca.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby camionpilot » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:06 pm

They still wont stop or look ..!!!
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby JohnES » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:58 am

Chico Latino wrote:Other than the sign at the second roundabout from the from the arches of Quesada, does anyone know of any other signs for Quesada outside of the Quesada area? No matter which direction you come from there are no physical signs for Quesada. It seems to be a big secret.

Maybe someone should tell the town hall that we need to let the world know about this we place some call home ;)

This hasd some to light as I was trying to give direction from friends travelling up from the airport. Not an easy task.

You have just volunteered yourself for a job. Just go along and see the Councillor for urbanisations, Derek Monks and tell him about the lack of signs.
JohnES

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Red Rock » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:01 pm

I'm with you Chica
When we came in on a delayed flight I was driving round and round for hours at midnight.
We were close but no cigar.
Passed the road we wanted 2 times before going back to the Arches and getting led in.

Before the smart comments come in - the directions from the airport were great and then turn off right before the big tower with lights on but we just couldn't find the Quesada roundabout at 1am.

Dreadful signage and it is quite a stretch from Rojales to Quesada when you don't know the area
Red Rock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

PreviousNext