Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Quesada Fiesta

Quesada Fiesta

Postby Yan » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:38 pm

OMG! The Quesada Fiesta last night was absolutely fantastic. Just woke up after dancing the night away until 5am this morning. The parade was just sublime, the dancing horses took my breath away and the quality of the troupes was incredible. The crowds completely filled the Main Street from top to bottom. If the measure of a town is its quality of Fiesta then Quesada is right up there At the top. Congratulations to the organising committee and all of the residents of Quesada who supported the event. Can't wait for the fireworks tonight. Now where did I put the paracetamol.
Yan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Quesada Fiesta

Postby Roxy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:52 pm

I totally agree with you there was a fantastic atmosphere around it was great to see no cars on the main street and everyone buzzing around the entertainment was brilliant on Friday night too. Congratulations to all the organisers involved
Roxy

Postby AnnetteD » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:30 am

Loved the fiesta! The best bits for me were the horses, pirates of the Caribbean, the disco and just seeing so many people enjoying themselves. I barely recognised the street, it was bright and buzzing! For anyone interested there's a YouTube video, just search Charanga Ciudad Quesada 2018.
AnnetteD

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta, Quesada

Postby TonTri » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:11 am

AnnetteD wrote:Loved the fiesta! The best bits for me were the horses, pirates of the Caribbean, the disco and just seeing so many people enjoying themselves. I barely recognised the street, it was bright and buzzing! For anyone interested there's a YouTube video, just search Charanga Ciudad Quesada 2018.

Thanks ever so much for the info on the video. I've just looked at it and really wished I was there
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada