Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

What business is not in cuidad Quesada

Re: What business is not in cuidad Quesada

Postby XmmmX » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:30 pm

Cash converters would be good used them quite often in UK to buy and sell stuff
XmmmX

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby PeteKnight » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:57 pm

The thing that I think is missing in the area is a home delivery food service.
On those occasions when you don’t feel like cooking, but can t be bothered to go out, it would be great to be able to ring up and order pizza, Chinese, Indian etc for home delivery.
There may be a few places where you can ring-up and place a phone order and pop in to collect, and there’s may even be an odd place that will deliver, but they are very few and far between.

The ideal model would be the Deliveroo or JustEat model, where you act as a middle man between the restaurant and the customer.
Many Spanish street addresses don’t lend themselves to finding properties easily, which could be a real pain for the delivery drivers, but the way around that is to use an app to give you the property coordinates to make that part of the process easier.
You’d need the restaurants to buy in to the model, and work with you to package the food and give consistent preparation times, but it’s a win-win situation for them - they just need to be sold on the idea.

Pete.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby mondo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:05 pm

sawasdee wrote:From what loads of people on here have previously said they would like .... buy/hire a minibus and start a regular bus service around Quesada/to the airport/to the beach.

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Chrisdee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Think these shops encourage stealing, don't like them myself

XmmmX wrote:Cash converters would be good used them quite often in UK to buy and sell stuff
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby TonTri » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:16 pm

PeteKnight wrote:The thing that I think is missing in the area is a home delivery food service.
On those occasions when you don’t feel like cooking, but can t be bothered to go out, it would be great to be able to ring up and order pizza, Chinese, Indian etc for home delivery.
There may be a few places where you can ring-up and place a phone order and pop in to collect, and there’s may even be an odd place that will deliver, but they are very few and far between.

The ideal model would be the Deliveroo or JustEat model, where you act as a middle man between the restaurant and the customer.
Many Spanish street addresses don’t lend themselves to finding properties easily, which could be a real pain for the delivery drivers, but the way around that is to use an app to give you the property coordinates to make that part of the process easier.
You’d need the restaurants to buy in to the model, and work with you to package the food and give consistent preparation times, but it’s a win-win situation for them - they just need to be sold on the idea.

Pete.

TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby michelle3934841 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Hi ,, a lovely ice cream shop ,,, we had to travel to Guardamar to take kiddies to one ,, the first thing my husband said was “ thank goodness this isn’t on the doorstep it would be leathel “. I wish we had one on the doorstep!!!!
michelle3934841

Postby jpeg » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:29 pm

PeteKnight wrote:The thing that I think is missing in the area is a home delivery food service.

Pete.

Plenty here https://www.just-eat.es/area/03170-roja ... 4639999996
jpeg

Postby TonTri » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Lol, I wouldn't call 5 "plenty" jpeg :)
TonTri

Postby jpeg » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:10 pm

Plenty for me If you change the postcode there are more
jpeg

Postby TonTri » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Well I don't know if there is such a thing but I would love a tapas take-away/delivery service. One where you can keep a menu at home and when you have unexpected guests or just if you don't fancy going out, you can order a selection of tapas to have at home.
TonTri

PreviousNext