Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Craft Beer Club/Get-together/Meetup etc

Craft Beer Club/Get-together/Meetup etc

Postby lostinspain » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:53 am

Does anyone know of a Beer / Craft Beer club around Quesada area?
Thinking of something where perhaps people catchup over some random beers (maybe everyone brings a different pack to share?), maybe do some brewery tours together.

I'm just starting to miss the wider selection available in the UK pubs, so if something like this already exists, I would love to join, and if it doesn't - anyone else with similar interests!?
I guess we could also use it learn more spanish or something

Thanks

Michael.
lostinspain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Craft Beer Club/Get-together/Meetup etc

Postby Nikon » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:04 pm

That’s a great idea and i am a massive advocate of real ale but on my last visit i looked at how many people were drinking real ale or bitter it was sadly not many but this is t beers
Nikon

Postby Red Rock » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:52 am

masymas have some craft beers maybe others do as well
I like the odd special beer in the UK but when in Spain...…..

good idea about the meet up
Red Rock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby GLASSMAN » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:15 am

the fat owl at catral, n the little owl at la finca serve a few real ales, but don't know of any real ale clubs as such, theres nothing like C.A.M.R.A to my knowledge in spain, this has been disussed before, Aldi had a good selection of uk bottled beers, but that s pasteurised in bottle , some live real ales they say don't travel well to spain,and the places that stock real ale out of a barrel (natural gas) don't have the turn over to make it viable to sell them, and I struggle to drink a barrel on my own ;)
craft beers in bottles are aviable ,but don't have the same taste as individual real ales hand pumped from a barrel.but saying that some british brewers back in the empire days, manage to send beer out to india!, calling it india pale ale...……..fermented on its journey to india ……………...food for thought
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby JillP » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Sounds good! We’re moving out in October, and already have some packs of home brew and mini kegs set aside to bring over to have a go at brewing our own ale!
Don’t know if you can private message on this forum, but if you can, please message me if your club takes off ... we’d love to join you!
JillP

Postby Jan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:21 am

JillP wrote:Sounds good! We’re moving out in October, and already have some packs of home brew and mini kegs set aside to bring over to have a go at brewing our own ale!
Don’t know if you can private message on this forum, but if you can, please message me if your club takes off ... we’d love to join you!

Hi

Here's some help topics that may help you:

helpful-guides-on-how-to-use-the-forum-f73/
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa