Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Torrevieja FC

Re: Torrevieja FC

Postby hobnob » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:12 am

Hi...to the best of my knowledge both sides play in Preferente 4...its not bad quality and has been improved over the last few years by the addition of some non Spanish players...ie. people who are growing up here as youngsters are starting to integrate into local sporting teams. Both my boys started at C.D. Thader many years ago and progressed up the age chain before injury and circumstance stalled their football careers. My advice would be to go along and watch a couple of games..C.D.Thader also have a thriving kids and youth section...get involved...
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby Garry Don » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:48 am

Hi when is torrevieja next game
Or Thaders next game please.
Garry Don

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby hobnob » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi...Games in the Preferente have all been cancelled today 21 Oct 2018 in response to the bad weather alert issued for the local Alicante area. However in respect of CD Thader (Rojales) their games are usually posted outside the Municipal centre in Quesada ...they are also posted on the notice board by the Old Bridge in Rojales. On line you can google CD Thader jornada 2018 and the upcoming games are posted there.
hobnob

Postby blingle » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:50 pm

Thanks Hobnob.

I'm thinking about going to the CD Thader game vs top-of-the-league Intercity Saint Joan on the 28th. Can't find what the kick-off time is though...or any ticket pricing.

Can anyone help?
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby QUESADALAD » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Hi, I go to Thaders games if the one you are on about is a Sunday which i think it is it will be a 11.30 am kick off, price is usaually 5 euro or for a bigger match like this one 8 euro,but i just purchased a season ticket for 35 euro no queing just show your credit size card.also a reduction for pensioners cant recall how much though hope this helps.
QUESADALAD

Which part of Spain are you from?: golf course

Postby hobnob » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:51 am

Hi...just checked on the internet and CD Thader versus St Joan is scheduled for a 11.30 kickoff on Sunday 28th October. Thader are at home ...campo Moi Gomez...directions on an earlier post. This is a big game against the current league leaders.Remember if you go and want to shout your support...It's pronounced
Tardare the H is not pronounced ...years ago got some funny looks when shouting THADER pronouncing the H. Enjoy it's a nice little ground with the best grass pitch in the whole area. Oh and Thader are the ones in the blue stripes.
hobnob

Previous