Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

New ikea opening!

Re: New ikea opening!

Postby Dinkelharper » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:52 pm

I find it quite puzzling that many people think it is such loooong drive to Murcia! Takes only about 25 minutes to Ikea! After that make a day of it and have dinner in beautiful downtown Murcia and then back in the evening. If you plan on purchasing bigger items it is only about 60 euros to rent a large van for the day.
Dinkelharper

Which part of Spain are you from?: Elche

Postby quizziecat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:51 pm

Its come a bit late for me, I had arranged for Ikea to visit me last time I was there, they never arrived, so have just paid a deposit for a kitchen firm to do it when I am out in Oct.
quizziecat

Which part of Spain are you from?: torrevieja

Postby Lavender » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:51 am

Dinkelharper wrote:I find it quite puzzling that many people think it is such loooong drive to Murcia! Takes only about 25 minutes to Ikea! After that make a day of it and have dinner in beautiful downtown Murcia and then back in the evening. If you plan on purchasing bigger items it is only about 60 euros to rent a large van for the day.

Perhaps people like me don't like driving on that motorway, so for me it isn't the loooong drive as you put it. I would much rather drive 10 minutes to Habaneras than contend with all the heavy vehicles driving like maniacs on the motorway. On returning from Ikea a few months ago we just missed a fatal crash involving a drunk lorry driver. I know this can happen anywhere but would rather avoid that particular motorway.
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Justjan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:11 am

Ikea only charge 39 euros to deliver from Mercia to quesada, for however much you order one item or 20. Great value i think. Saves hiring a van
Justjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby BennyTheDip » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:58 am

There's only one thing worse than being dragged for hours on end round IKEA ..... and that's knowing that once we get home I've got all the fun of putting the rubbish together
BennyTheDip
Photo contest winner 2012 - Bronze
Photo contest winner 2012 - Bronze

Which part of Spain are you from?: The Sunny Part

Postby Justjan » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:38 am

Benny you know you love making up the flat packs really. Plus the exercise of walking all around the store..Then theres free coffee when you visit the cafe.. What not to love about Ikea.
Justjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Yan » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:37 am

Lavender is correct the A7 to Murcia and back is a heck of a white knuckle ride, I for one welcome the drive across to 'The Hab' to collect.
Yan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Ginger » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:41 am

BennyTheDip wrote:There's only one thing worse than being dragged for hours on end round IKEA ..... and that's knowing that once we get home I've got all the fun of putting the rubbish together
hear, hear, all IKEA is modern day, over hyped MFI.
Ginger

Which part of Spain are you from?: Cartagena, murcia

Previous