Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Ford Transit Tourneo Minibus for sale RHD, 2008, MOT feb19

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Ford Transit Tourneo Minibus for sale RHD, 2008, MOT feb19

Postby gkdave » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:36 am

Right Hand Drive, Transit tourneo 8 seater minibus,

full leather seats, alloy wheels, automatic lights, auto wipers, Sat nav, Bluetooth phone connection, air con vents in the rear roof. Heated front seats. Etc etc.

Initially used as an executive and celebrity transfer vehicle. It has predominantly been a one owner vehicle and serviced every 10,000 miles. It has wanted for nothing.

We bought the vehicle for the drive down via the eurotunnel as we have a dog. I removed the centre row of seats so there was plenty of space. I do have the middle row of seats and they are included.

Before we set off, I had the vehicle checked over and whatever needed doing was done, at a cost of £1,800 including;

• BRAND NEW GARRETT TURBOCHARGER AND ACTUATOR (Not recon)

• NEW OILD FEED PIPES NEW OIL FILTER HOUSING, OIL FILTER AND OIL

• CHANGE REPLACE AIR CON PIPE SET AND REGAS SYSTEM

• NEW RADIATOR

• NEW WHEEL NUTS TIE RODS AND TRACK RODS

• CHANGE FAN BELTS,

• NEW REAR CALLIPER AND PADS

• There is a 2 year guarantee on the new Turbo and actuator and a guarantee on the other work up until June 2019

• All 4 tyres are good.

• MOT until Feb 2019.

• It has got a couple of rust blisters but nothing nasty.

• High mileage (256,000 ish) but a well looked after and VERY RARE spec vehicle.

• This is the 2.2 litre, 140 bhp, 6 speed, diesel engine and it pulls like a train, no smoke at all.

• Ideal for someone returning to the uk or doing Airport runs!!

• I don't need such a large vehicle now and our move is permanant which is why I am selling it. I want an Automatic Spanish vehicle.

• OPEN TO OFFERS AND POSSIBLE PART EXCHANGE €6,995

• I have seen a similar vehicle LHD for sale here in Spain for €9,999, 2007, No leather
    and slightly less mileage
PLEASE NOTE: THE VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN CATRAL, ALICANTE, SPAIN
gkdave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Re: Ford Transit Tourneo Minibus for sale RHD, 2008, MOT feb

Postby jayedee » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:14 am

Do u hav pics and contact number thanks
jayedee

Which part of Spain are you from?: san pedro