Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

electric Bill.

Re: electric Bill.

Postby suzi wong » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Plus, if you have air-con. each unit consumes a small amount of power when on stand by.
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby Niktam » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:33 pm

Even the meter will use electricity !
Niktam

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby JohnES » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:05 pm

To Nikon,
The information that you sent me suggests that it is not a normal monthly bill but some charge that Iberdrola have dreamed up. Especially when it mentions the royal decree of 2012. I changed from Iberdrola in Dec. 2016 to another supplier and last Sept.
I received a bill from Iberdrola for 26.66 euros. I had no idea what this was for so I phoned their customer number. I was told that this was for charges owed from 2016 and referred me to the back of the bill. There were regularization costs for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016. It seems that they are allowed to charge retrospectively in some circumstances. It can only happen in Spain.
I did consider not paying it but thought that they may be able to cut me off even though they are no longer my supplier.
I suggest you ring their customer service (ask for English) and ask them what the bill is for.
JohnES

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Lolly18 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:13 pm

There is a consumption graph further down - it shows you how much you’ve used - the bill you received was a standing charge just as you would receive in he UK and as another said for Water
Lolly18

Postby Rodt » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:08 pm

Thanks once again Marcliff, do you fancy being pm in the uk! I have the contacts,lol
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby marcliff » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Rodt wrote:Thanks once again Marcliff, do you fancy being pm in the uk! I have the contacts,lol

I can't dance badly enough, sorry.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Nikon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Lolly18 wrote:There is a consumption graph further down - it shows you how much you’ve used - the bill you received was a standing charge just as you would receive in he UK and as another said for Water

Yes your correct the company emailed and informed me it’s the rate for standing order I would say rather extortion rate of a standing order but like the saying goes get used to it
Nikon

Previous