Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Alicante car share idea

Alicante car share idea

Postby Nikon » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:43 pm

This might have been thought even posted before but I just thought I would ask or even contemplate on posting this idea
So people who don’t drive of fly into Alicante or even any airport why don’t someone set up a
Car share
Taxi share
Just a idea spread the cost there must be lots of people who do this
What’s app room
Facebook (if you have it )
Even a link on here !
I guess there is all sorts of conditions and people will say oh it won’t work but we have heard the saying never knock until you have tried it just a idea to help people save a few euros towards the holiday comments most welcome and with technology someone could design a app for us and donate some of the savings to a local charity now that would
Be a good idea
Nikon

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Alicante car share idea

Postby broph » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:09 pm

In theory yes it's a sensible idea. However it will need to be fully legal with regards to car insurance allowing the carriage of passengers for money albeit a reduced cost.
Sometimes it's only a problem when the police carry out checkpoints and this can prove to be costly as they can impose fines or even impound the vehicle if they consider it to be a taxi service operating without legal licence.
Maybe someone has more accurate knowledge of Spanish Traffic law and can give an informed answer.
broph

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby camionpilot » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:30 am

Car share in Spain works over long distances ; BLA BLA cars is one of many , as there is no private hire in Spain anything else is illegal except legal taxis .
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby KjGj » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:27 am

I know there is a Norwegian Facebook group for traweling togheter to and from ALC. I don't think it's anything illegal about taking an extra passanger or share the costs for a taxi.
KjGj

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa