Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Car body work respray - Fixed see last post.

Re: Car body work respray

Postby GLASSMAN » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 am

I went to 3 garages for a sun damage full respray,it started off @€1,000, then 2,000 then 3,000euro, got the feeling no ones to be trusted,i said to the wife if we go to the next one it,ll be 4k,so left car as it is,they were either taking the p*** or did,nt want the work,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby GordonR » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:28 am

Venture Fleet-Los Montesinos, very reliable and great guys to deal with, ring Emma on reception
Gordon Roberts
GordonR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby camionpilot » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Tintos , Spanish family run business on Ave Hollandia , Almoradi ind est , QUALITY WORK AT A GOOD PRICE WITHOUT THE BRIT BULLSHXT …!!

Have had several jobs done including a large van respray for 1200 e [ they remove all the trim ,bumpers, mirrors etc , unlike the cheapskates who just mask around them ] ,had a dark green voyager bonnet with laquer damage sprayed for 100e , the match was perfect unlike " it will fade in the sun mate " .
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Car respray

Postby Alan Murray » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:46 am

A couple of weeks’ ago I asked if anyone could recommend someone who could do a respray job on some sun damage on my car. I received many suggestions and wish to thank all those who responded. In the end I opted for Ronen in Dolores. He did a great job and I would recommend him to anyone. I can supply his number if needed.
Alan Murray

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Car body work respray - Fixed see last post.

Postby Frankie6345 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi, I cannot find Tintos on google or maps, Tintos, is that what the business is called, I cant find the road/ave either, help please, thanks
Frankie6345

Which part of Spain are you from?: San luis

Postby Adey » Wed May 22, 2019 3:46 pm

camionpilot wrote:Tintos , Spanish family run business on Ave Hollandia , Almoradi ind est , QUALITY WORK AT A GOOD PRICE WITHOUT THE BRIT BULLSHXT …!!

Have had several jobs done including a large van respray for 1200 e [ they remove all the trim ,bumpers, mirrors etc , unlike the cheapskates who just mask around them ] ,had a dark green voyager bonnet with laquer damage sprayed for 100e , the match was perfect unlike " it will fade in the sun mate " .

Chris the nearest I can find to your recommendation is a company called Tito on Calle Holandia, is this the same place you mentioned.
Adey

Which part of Spain are you from?: Jacarilla

Postby camionpilot » Wed May 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Yes as I first stated .
camionpilot

Postby camionpilot » Wed May 22, 2019 6:12 pm

All the roads on the Almorai ind est are named after countries , so turn left on roundabout to enter estate with garage on the left , take next right into ave de hollandis travel over next x road and tintos is on the left ..!!
Frankie6345 wrote:Hi, I cannot find Tintos on google or maps, Tintos, is that what the business is called, I cant find the road/ave either, help please, thanks
camionpilot

Postby shirlie anne » Wed May 22, 2019 6:55 pm

Hi mines is in with rapid repairs atm.. im getting the roof, bonnet and back bumper resprayed due to sun damage.. mines is costing 350e and kens given me a courtesy car in the meantime free of charge..
shirlie anne

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Previous