Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

emergency plumbers and other trades.

emergency plumbers and other trades.

Postby tonemar » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:52 pm

I am trying to compile a list of tradesmen, principally Plumbers electricians etc who are on call for emergencies, this is for our community.

Had a problem with a visitor today, had no electricity.

Rang the normal contacts, nobody available at 9pm.

Any suggestions?

T
tonemar

Re: emergency plumbers and other trades.

Postby GLASSMAN » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:09 am

if its a community, you must have insurance, do the insurance company not deal with such matters? like failure of supply water ,gas ,electric if its within the community grounds.
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby polop » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:21 am

I think OP means if you arrive at your property at night out of hours etc and you need immediate help, locksmith, plumber etc..as yes all communities have insurance for community properties.
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Postby GLASSMAN » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:05 pm

polop wrote:I think OP means if you arrive at your property at night out of hours etc and you need immediate help, locksmith, plumber etc..as yes all communities have insurance for community properties.
,Your probably right, Is that not like paying twice for the same service?i thought insurance companies were available 24hrs for emergency's etc,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby polop » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:13 pm

GLASSMAN wrote:
polop wrote:I think OP means if you arrive at your property at night out of hours etc and you need immediate help, locksmith, plumber etc..as yes all communities have insurance for community properties.
,Your probably right, Is that not like paying twice for the same service?i thought insurance companies were available 24hrs for emergency's etc,

I don't believe community insurance covers your property itself, so yes your own insurance would probably cover certain situations but again sometimes very hard reaching them at night and then finding out if you are covered for problem! !!
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca