Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

property to rent

Post here if you have a house. villa or apartment available for rent in Quesada, such as long-term, short-term or holiday rental.

property to rent

Postby winktype » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Hello,
we are looking to come to the area in October and are looking for a property to rent for 1 week which has at least 2 bedrooms, kitchen including washing machine, UK TV, internet and some outside space for our 2 very well behaved Spaniel dogs. This will be as a recce for a longer stay in the new year when we will be looking for a similar property but for 1-2 months.

Thankyou,
winktype

Which part of Spain are you from?: France

Re: property to rent

Postby findit1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Hi there - Not sure if you need to stay in Quesada but we have a lovely furnished townhouse in La Zenia just off Los Dolses Commercial Centre and directly opposite La Zenia Boulevard. This is 20 to 25 minutes drive from Quesada. The property is available from 6 October until 4 February and the price for one week in October is 400 Euros. Here is the link so you can see photos. Ignore the prices in the advert below as they are for the high season. It has UK Tv, Internet, washing machine, outside space etc.

https://www.homeaway.co.uk/p8747364
findit1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby findit1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Here is the link to it on propertyandvillasinspain:

https://www.propertyandvillasinspain.co ... blanca-59/
findit1

Postby winktype » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Hi thanks for getting back to me. Sadly La Zenia is too far south of where we would like to be and a little too busy as we ride push bikes. Thanks anyway

Rob
winktype

Postby TonTri » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Hi there. We have a 2 bed, 1 bath, ground floor Buenavista Golf apartment with it's own garden, built-in bbq. It has UK TV, wifi, washing machine and dishwasher. It is currently available from now until Oct 23rd, so let me know if you are interested and I will send you some more info and pictures.

I should add, it is in Quesada about 800mtrs from JR's Country Club and The Club and about 1200mtrs from La Marquesa. There is also a large patch of wasteground 50 mtrs down the road which people use to exercise their dogs.

Tourist Rental Licence No: VT-458525-A
TonTri

Postby winktype » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi, thanks for that, we have the October week sorted now, so when down there will be looking for longer term rental for after Christmas.

Kind regards,

Rob
winktype

Postby TonTri » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:34 pm

No worries, glad you're sorted. We will be there until about April and only do short summer lets so it won't be any good for you in the new year sorry, but good luck with the search.
TonTri