Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Vistabella golf

Vistabella golf

Postby Loopyloo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:05 pm

opinions on the area please.
Loopyloo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Re: Vistabella golf

Postby Ron Hill » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:39 am

Vistabella Golf comprises it and Entre Naranjos and Laguna Green 1 and 2 in total about 1200 properties of various types mostly 2 bed apartments but also villas, quads bungalows etc. On site there are several bars and restaurants a supermarket and a chemist and the golf course with plans in the pipeline for an extension to the commercial centre to include a doctors surgery, wellness centre and other shops. The area is quiet most of the year with some holiday makers in July and August. Most of the population is middle aged to retirees though there are some younger couples with school age children. There are a few activities go on like line dancing classes, water aerobics Zumba etc. Most bars have entertainment all year round. I’ve lived here 3 years and have seen no problems. One drawback is lack of a bus service and there are moves to introduce one. There are a few properties for sale at the moment Hope that’s enough for now but feel free to contact me for more information house prices (the right ones not the agents ) PM me here or e mail me
Ron Hill

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Postby polop » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:05 am

Golf course very nice and just extended, the area itself is quiet, advice is see how busy commercial area is over the winter months, I myself think it is lacking amenities for permanent living (my opinion ) Property prices in the resales are very reasonable, this tells you something! If you like the quiet life and don't mind driving it's a nice place.And very good if your a golfer.
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Postby nannyabroad » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:34 pm

We owned an apartment on Entre Naranjos for 2 years. When we bought there was one bar. Beautiful views from the roof terrace. Then the building started. It is still going on after 6 years. Newer style more popular with the Scandanavian countries. Hence the other properties to me got hemmed in. As for a bus service, they used to and May still have one, once a week to La Zenia boulevard. There has been many promises of a regular bus service, medical centre etc, and still people wait. Whilst we lived there I loved it, the lovely run into the urb was pretty with all the orange and lemon trees, now sadly all gone, making way for more houses. It goes quieter in the winter, but can be noisy in the Summer. You need a car unless you want touse the local supermarket. There are some really friendly people up there, but a lot of jobs worths, watching your every move. Not unusual on an urb. Golf course if you play is nice and there is a club house at the top. If I was you as so many recommend rent first and judge for yourself. It used to be called the forgotten city. For our time there before the mass build, I liked it. But wouldn't live there now. Best of luck with your choice. There are also several Entre groups on Facebook that you can ask more.
nannyabroad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills

Postby Pete31 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Yea agree with nanny I been there near 15 years bought off plan lots of building work going on as said but we like it, no problems if you have transport and as said about Drs center and busses don’t hold your breath :lol:

Good luck! Pete.
Pete31

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entra Naranjos

Postby Suetag » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:45 pm

We have friends that live there and visit them regularly if you are a golfer you will be in heaven but honestly in my opition there isn't very much else there.
Suetag

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Janjan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:38 pm

Depends what you are looking for. A lot of people are quite happy to live in a quiet place and drive to different places as there is a lot to explore.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Postby dr.doolittle » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:57 pm

Suetag wrote:We have friends that live there and visit them regularly if you are a golfer you will be in heaven but honestly in my opition there isn't very much else there.

Its very isolated and we live there.
dr.doolittle