Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Gluten free restaurants

Re: Gluten free restaurant s

Postby JohnES » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:48 am

marcliff wrote:
JohnES wrote:Let's Eat in Benimar that somehow escaped Marcliffe's long list have the symbols on their menu for gluten free items and others.

Because their website doesn't mention gluten free. The menu might but not the website.

Letseat

Their website does mention gluten free.
If you go into the tab 'About Us' it states that they can cater for special dietary needs and have gluten free bread and pasta daily.
JohnES

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Gluten free restaurants

Postby marcliff » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:23 am

Sorry. In future I'll go into every restaurant in the area, check out their menu, then come back and go through every little part of their website (of course, not having gluten under the menu options just makes it more of a challenge) to find out what they provide.
The OP asked for some places which do gluten free food. I think I gave him rather a lot of options which should have satisfied even the most pedantic of site users.
Of course, if they'd come up to reply to the OP instead of waiting to pick holes in what I thought was a helpful reply then maybe this type of post wouldn't be necessary.
I shall keep my remarks to myself in future.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Re: Gluten free restaurants

Postby JohnES » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Marcliff,
You are reading things into my post which are not intended. It was intended as a backhanded complement about the long list that you had compiled. It was not intended to imply that you had missed one. Having been to Let's Eat on many occasions I thought that they were worth adding to the list. Perhaps I should not have mentioned your list and just added Let's Eat.
JohnES

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous