Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Two person mobility scooter

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Two person mobility scooter

Postby Harry Epsom » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Wisking mobility scooter. Double seat. New batteries. New Tyres. 15kmph speed. 30Km+range. Just been serviced. Nice condition. Complete with charger. 700 Euros.
IMG_20180924_131125.jpg

IMG_20180924_131117.jpg

IMG_20180924_131053.jpg
Harry Epsom

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Re: Two person mobility scooter

Postby Swatsy61544234 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:59 am

A bit concerning is the single seat post to support 2 people??

Please can you confirm the qualifications of the service engineer? How old is the scooter, do you have a serial number for it please?

Regards, Swatsy
Swatsy61544234

Which part of Spain are you from?: Near Los Montesinos

Re: Two person mobility scooter

Postby Harry Epsom » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:29 pm

Hi Swatsy. Yes one seat, but the seat is clearly designed to take two people, with two distinct sections and two headrests, just as a single seat is designed in the back of a car.

I am advertising this for a 91 year old neighbour, so can only pass on what he tells me.
He is a fairly hefty guy, and I have seen him driving it with someone of equal size alongside him at a nifty pace. He tells me the service was done by The World of Mobility in San Fulgencia. We have no idea where to find a serial number, and there is no model indicator on the scooter, but you are welcome to come and look yourself. I have tried to find the model from pictures of the Wisking range on-line, but they make so many different models I have not been able to make a positive match. He has had the scooter for about three years.
Thanks for your enquiry. Regards Harry.
Harry Epsom

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa