Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Slide projector....

Slide projector....

Postby Noel on Keys » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi

I lost my father a few weeks ago, I went back to the uk for the funeral and I was given 3 tubes of old fashioned photo slides of my father when he was a young man....

I have promised the family that I will turn them into photos, I have been given advice that they can be projected on a white background and then using a high quality camera which I have, they can be reproduced into picture form...unfortunately slide projectors went out with the ark.....If anyone has one tucked away somewhere that I could use for a day I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Noel...
Noel on Keys

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Re: Slide projector....

Postby Chrisdee » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Try the camera shop in RamonGalud Torrevieja, they maybe able to help you not with the projector but making them photos?
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: Slide projector....

Postby PeteKnight » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:28 pm

Don’t waste your time getting a projector, trying to photograph the projected image isn’t going to give you worthwhile results.
The simplest, quickest and best way to do it is using a computer scanner that has a transparency/negative scanning facility. Many photo printing places will have the facility to scan them for you.

Pete.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin