Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Sun, Sea & Selling Houses....

Sun, Sea & Selling Houses....

Postby Shiva » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:34 pm

For all those Sun, Sea and Selling Houses fans... just got an email from Casas Manuel looking for new participants... text below

“Casas Manuel will be taking part in a third series of Sun Sea & Selling Houses for Channel4!

Filming will start the 29th of October until the 7th December and then 7th January until the 17th May, if you are looking to purchase your Spanish dream property here on the Costa Blanca south or the Costa Calida within those dates and would like to be considered to take part please send an email to [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] along with your full names, contact number and property requirements and our production company will contact you.”
Shiva

Re: Sun, Sea & Selling Houses....

Postby Babu » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:10 pm

Wondered if they were doing a 3rd series as had not seen anything about it on social media as in previous years . . The 1st 2 series were mostly filmed in summer months so they probably waited until the 2nd one aired to see response before doing a 3rd series . . Good news!
Babu

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Re: Sun, Sea & Selling Houses....

Postby aliwade71 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:30 am

Just wish I could persuade hubby to be on the tellybox. Would love to have our first Spanish property purchase to be recorded forever. Ali x
aliwade71

Which part of Spain are you from?: Still looking