Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Superbeam TV

Superbeam TV

Postby MALTHOM » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:15 am

This is a new thread on a previous subject over the last few days of Superbeam TV, that came back on this morning. Our channels are on again EXCEPT those involving Sky and BeIn Sports. That could? have been the reason why it has been off and others posted reports of a visit by the police to perhaps switch this part off.

I only wish that those running the company would post something to at least be 'up front' about what the issues have been. I can live without the Sports (visit the bars), and only hope that whatever it was that caused the system to go down is now resolved?
MALTHOM

Which part of Spain are you from?: Monteazul

Re: Superbeam TV

Postby MALTHOM » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:32 am

As the signal is back, they can post a 'on screen' message that is only seen by those with the system.
MALTHOM

Postby THORNTON3 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:38 am

We shall see
THORNTON3

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Rodt » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:03 pm

Why would you have this system when for a 1 off payment you can have a dish & get all the channels you want.
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby Carolg » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:05 pm

Which system can you get for one off payment And how much?
Carolg

Postby THORNTON3 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Depends on the dish size I don't want one like jodrel bank the superbeam one is neat and tidy.
THORNTON3

Postby greenwood » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:37 pm

But the problem is they are illegal as they are a re broadcasters , they could get switched off at any time, this as happened to quite a few other companies over the years with people having already paid their yearly subs with no refunds forthcoming,
At least with a dish you are your own boss and its only one fitting fee.
greenwood

Postby brandyboy » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:22 pm

greenwood wrote:But the problem is they are illegal as they are a re broadcasters , they could get switched off at any time, this as happened to quite a few other companies over the years with people having already paid their yearly subs with no refunds forthcoming,
At least with a dish you are your own boss and its only one fitting fee.

I´m ecstatic that Superbeam is back. No yearly sub with Superbeam, monthly in advance.
You pay your money you take your choice/chance. Superbeam has been great for me over a number of years now. And I take a lot of pleasure in seeing ripoff artists getting ripped off.
brandyboy

Postby MALTHOM » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:29 am

Received this morning:

[b][b][b]Good Morning
As you are all very well aware we have had some serious technical issues since last Friday
However we were able to restore 95% of our service by Tuesday Morning. We are still having technical issues with all our HD channels and replacement parts have been ordered. Unfortunately I can not give a time line on arrival of these replacement parts. Liam is not currently available to answer the telephone hence the problem with the telephones. Please bear with me until I can find someone to take all your calls. Meanwhile I personally am continuing to work towards returning our service to 100%. Thank you all for your patience. I can only apologise for your loss of service and hope you can understand
Regards
Bob
MALTHOM

Postby Jan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:47 am

As we have a few topics running about this and the last post should hopefully reassure people that the service is up and running again, we will leave this topic for any further info and remove the others which may be confusing.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Next

Return to Broadband, Computer, Wifi, Phone and TV