Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Why are people so cruel,

Re: Why are people so cruel,

Postby manxmunk » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:41 am

Benjy, your wrong, cats and dogs are not friends, they are family, always pleased to see you, comfort you if you feel a bit low, and are brilliant in relieving any stress your under, also, to richardlionheart, you say your wife will feed anything that walks past, if you can pm your address, I promise to only walk past once a day :lol: :lol:
manxmunk

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Postby babaracarson » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:09 am

I have taken in strays for 16 years and volunteer at an animal shelter. Nothing surprises me. The charities and shelters are indeed full. The kindest thing to do, although it breaks my heart to say it, is to take the kitten to a vet to be put to sleep. This way it wont suffer, starve, be poisoned or breed more kittens or if a boy, get agonising injuries fighting.. Its not rocket science. If you don't have time for an animal, don't get one. Never buy an animal Always make sure you have it spayed or neutered. If you cant rehome, it is kinder to have your animal put down. At least you know what has happened to it in the end.
babaracarson

Which part of Spain are you from?: los montesinos

Postby Southpaw » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Glassman. Have sent pm.
Southpaw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Paulr » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Someone dumped a black kitten over our garden wall. It wasn't feral, but we've been told some people are superstitious about all black cats and dogs. Unfortunately, we couldn't keep it, as we already have a rescue dog that can't be trusted near small furries. However, we took it to our vet and although they were full, a lovely lady in the waiting area with her dog, offered to put a photo of "it" (it was too young for the vet to determine its gender) on Facebook and within 24 hours we were delivering it to a lovely couple in Villamartin. Might be worth trying Facebook......?
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby GLASSMAN » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:18 pm

thanks, but I cant do facebook,thanks for the idea,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby GLASSMAN » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:47 am

Little kitten has found a home , thanks to a poster on here, thank you again,theres still lots of kind and caring people around,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby mondo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:53 am

GLASSMAN wrote:Little kitten has found a home , thanks to a poster on here, thank you again,theres still lots of kind and caring people around,

Excellent.. well done that person..
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Jan » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:55 am

GLASSMAN wrote:Little kitten has found a home , thanks to a poster on here, thank you again,theres still lots of kind and caring people around,

Great news! Thanks for letting us know.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Chrisdee » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:22 pm

Thanks good to hear

Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous