Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Why are people so cruel,

Why are people so cruel,

Postby GLASSMAN » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:11 am

as to take a little kitten then a few months later ,when they move home,leave it behind outside to fend for it self, Any one who needs a loving little tabby PM me, tried the rescue places to no avail,they say there all full, all ideas/suggestions welcome.
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Re: Why are people so cruel,

Postby Benjy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:24 am

You’re right glassman. Also, why do people get a dog and stick it in a kennel outside? Dogs and cats are friends and need to be treated as such.
Benjy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Murcia

Postby hobnob » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:55 am

Bxxxxxds
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby Glassfull » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:01 am

Benjy wrote:You’re right glassman. Also, why do people get a dog and stick it in a kennel outside? Dogs and cats are friends and need to be treated as such.

Near us, in Dona Pepa, there’s a Parson’s Jack Russel left out day and night. Whenever a dog walker passes the front gate, the Russel yaps incessantly.

It can’t be argued that the dog is a deterrent to burglars as, unless a robber comes with their own hound, the Russel is quite.
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby mondo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:32 am

We have a cat sleeping on our couch right now..
an English couple had her first and then went back to the UK and abandoned her...

..then another lady took her in for about a year, then she too want back to the UK... abandoned again...

Now the cat has chosen to live with us.. and we will never abandon her..

I don´t know how some people sleep at night..

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Jan » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:17 pm

GLASSMAN wrote:as to take a little kitten then a few months later ,when they move home,leave it behind outside to fend for it self, Any one who needs a loving little tabby PM me, tried the rescue places to no avail,they say there all full, all ideas/suggestions welcome.

Very sad!
You could try the local Vets, if they can't help you they may know someone who can or someone who wants a kitten.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Shiva » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:44 pm

mondo wrote:..Now the cat has chosen to live with us.. and we will never abandon her..

There ARE some kind people in this world, like you, doesn't make up for all the cruel and thoughtless ones but still helps to know it.

Shiva

Postby Jasper » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:41 pm

Our next door neighbour has 5 kittens he found in a rubbish bin. He has cared for them and now they are approx 12 weeks old. They are not feral but gorgeous and very playful. Sadly he is going back to his native Chile and will have to dump them. We have tried everywhere to find new homes but no luck. Will be a very sad day for us
Jasper

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Herrada

Postby richardlionheart » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:16 pm

weve had 10 cats over the last 30 years, all have been other peopels cast offs. My missus will feed anything that walks past, so they tend to find us and stay. At one stage we had five cats, and two cat flaps. The cat politics that went on regarding who was allowed to go in or out of which cat flap was mind boggling.

we are down to one cat now, the last remainer, hes 15 years old. He belonged to soem next door neighbours in UK,they wouldnt let him go into the house, and he slept outside. he put up with this for about 6 months, and then when he worked out he could enter out house freely, and there was free food, and a warm soft place to sleep, he promply moved in with us. Cats will not stay where they are not comfortable, or dont feel safe. We are glad he did, hes the smartest, most intelligent cat weve ever come across. But he wont tolerate any other cat now, otherwise wed take a couple of the abandoned ones.

Its true what is said - dogs have owners, but cats have staff.
richardlionheart

Location: not cold grey expensive police state UK, thank god.

Postby GLASSMAN » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:19 am

thanks for all your replys ,but the poor thing is still out there meowing at anyone that walks past,some neighbours not happy,i,ve tried all the cat rescue places,no joy...……..its a sad world we live in,these parasites that abandoned and abuse animals should never be allowed pets again, in my opinion.I wonder why theres no similar to RSPCA in spain,?This poor thing needs a home. any ideas or suggestions welcome,thanks
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Next