Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Looking for IPTV recommendations

Re: Looking for IPTV recommendations

Postby The don » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:41 pm

I have been using Leez Tv for a couple of years with Mag 254 box. Very reliable and reasonably priced.
The don

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby jpeg » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Have a look at SKMEDIA on Facebook brilliant service
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby PGA » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Out of interest can any of these get access to the full range of beINsports? I know a mate of mine in Southern Spain is able to get it.
PGA

Postby rael » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Hi , buy an amazon firstick and get it chipped, Iptv app costs £45 uk and lasts for 12 months, you get all football and films over 900 channels. Hope this helps
rael

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Paul - TV Techie » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:16 am

yup, right until amazon bricks your firestick - which they seem to have been threatening to do for some time, but not achieved. :D

Kodi is just poor and there is no escaping a fact of these services. The cheaper they are, the more they are resold and reshared. The more people are on the same servers, the less stable the service, and also often support can follow suit.

So, you can get free, you can get cheap, cheap and you can pay a little more for your IPTV services, people have different levels of expectations and i've tested more systems than most, as it's my job - I have always found andoid/kodi/apps etc problematic/buggy and almost every cheap service tested has had issues with missing channels or stability. It depends on the level of compromise and service you expect.

If you think you can get a premium service with the stability of Sky for 1/50th of the price or free - please enlighten me, as in 5 years odd, i've seen nothing to suggest other than cheap is cheap for a reason.

From what I have seen, most companies require an operational subscription of between €20-€30 a month, to provide what i'd call a stable and decent enough long-term service. I've also seen a lot go off & apps go off too - hence the dislike for Kodi (read cracked Amazon stick, as well, as that' is running Kodi) as nothing but a secondary, choice.

Ultimately many of these online-only companies/resellers selling the same service - work on a high turn over business model, so they base the fact they are cheap, that many join, but the dropoff rates are high, as people get fed up as many service issues & keep switching cheap providers - depends what you want.
Paul - TV Techie

Which part of Spain are you from?: almoradi, alicante

Postby Roach » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:07 pm

I'm looking for a 4k capable box and a provider that offers 4k content as well as all premier league matches that do not buffer. Movies are a bonus.

I have been looking at the Formuler z7+ box. Has anyone got one and can testify as to whether or not it's any good?
Roach

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Miguel

Postby Glassfull » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:11 pm

Roach wrote:I have been looking at the Formuler z7+ box. Has anyone got one and can testify as to whether or not it's any good?

But that’s an Android box and the consensus is that a MAG box is the best tool for illegally watching UK content.
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby jpeg » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:47 am

And where did you get that info from Glassfull
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Roach » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Glassfull wrote:
Roach wrote:I have been looking at the Formuler z7+ box. Has anyone got one and can testify as to whether or not it's any good?

But that’s an Android box and the consensus is that a MAG box is the best tool for illegally watching UK content.

Yes it is android and so is the MAG 410 which is another one i have been looking at. I'm not really bothered what OS is on it as long as it's stable and works well. So far i have found android to be pants but that may of changed with the newer versions?
Roach

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Miguel

Postby Glassfull » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:00 pm

jpeg wrote:And where did you get that info from Glassfull

Paul - TV Techie for one and my limited experience with Android.

Teranium TV’s an example working one minute then, no more. Live TV net has bleached out colours and lip-sync issues.
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

PreviousNext