Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bar/ restaurant with a view..

Re: Bar/ restaurant with a view..

Postby mondo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:10 am

JOHNNOBEV wrote:You cannot beat Laurels in Quesada on a good sunny evening.
Excellent views whist dining and some glorious sunsets over the mountains.

Yes, I agree, great place.. but they don´t open for lunch...

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby The Accountant » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:02 am

Restaurante Matute at La Mata, the Torrevieja end. Overlooks the bay and if the surf is up you can watch them surfing. Good food and not overly expensive.
A little dearer but really delightful views and setting is the Queen Missippissi also La Mata. Built like a Missippissi Showboat and overlooks La Mata water park with far views to the sea.
The Accountant

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Mac3blade » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:22 pm

Bar Lavento.
Have you ever eaten at the above restaurant? If you have, you will remember it as being extremely classy. The exterior looks like an old spanish galleon and the inside is like an old ship. It is a rather lovely place to dine. When seated inside, you feel as though you are on the high seas. During the summer, they also provide dining outside,overlooking the beach and covered with coconut canopies.
It is located at the very far end of the La Mata beach..Torrevieja end. Drive down the Avenue de Agua and continue to the little roundabout, keep going up the road with the sea to your left. You will immediately see an entrance to the restaurant with a car park in front. The spanish galleon is now to your right.
Please go and check it out and you will not be disappointed.
Enjoy and if possible, report back with your views.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby mondo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:06 am

Mac3blade wrote:Bar Lavento.
Have you ever eaten at the above restaurant? If you have, you will remember it as being extremely classy. The exterior looks like an old spanish galleon and the inside is like an old ship. It is a rather lovely place to dine. When seated inside, you feel as though you are on the high seas. During the summer, they also provide dining outside,overlooking the beach and covered with coconut canopies.
It is located at the very far end of the La Mata beach..Torrevieja end. Drive down the Avenue de Agua and continue to the little roundabout, keep going up the road with the sea to your left. You will immediately see an entrance to the restaurant with a car park in front. The spanish galleon is now to your right.
Please go and check it out and you will not be disappointed.
Enjoy and if possible, report back with your views.

Thanks, must go and have a look...
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Megz_24x » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:17 am

I would say La Marquesa Golf club has got a very nice view for lunch overlooking the golf course. sometimes I know in the cooler weather they only offer indoor dining which still has the nice view of the golf course. So whenever you book the table there, you have to request for window view/sitting next to golf course as lots of people always request it.
Megz_24x

Previous