Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Ryanair check in

Re: Ryanair check in

Postby lance » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:11 am

I'am still no wiser
lance

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa. Quesada

Postby 1foot4ward » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:05 am

Only other point is that if you booked to fly after 1st Nov before changes announced then they’re giving you a free checked in 10kg bag
1foot4ward

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby GLASSMAN » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:37 pm

just look on Ryanairs website at there terms and conditions and do as it says ,if you uncertain ,if you think they differ from what you understand, print them off and take with you, I,m sure the nice girls at the gate or checkin desk will put you straight,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Dot » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:03 pm

I have been told that if you booked your flight before Aug you still get free 10k bag.....how you check it in no idea but I,might sure I will be told before december.
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby Niktam » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:42 pm

Sort of related to the above. Flew over today and the plane was 60/70% full. The people with tagged bags carefuly avoided the guy at the bottom of the steps then the second check point was at the top of the steps where they got their bags taken off them? There was loads of space on board.
Niktam

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby gebrow » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:18 pm

We are coming our next week having booked it last year, we have had the email telling us that we will have to check our hand luggage in at the check in desk ( we stlll get a small hand bag / rucksack 20L) size only onto the plane as we have not booked priority, if you have paid the extra and booked priority then you can carry your bags on boards (only 90 bags gaurenteed though)
So we will go to check in and check it in for free as we booked prior to the change,

If you want the carry on you have to either pay priority or pay to check it in £8 at purchase or £10 later nut it is 10kg only

here is the link to explain.
https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/useful-in ... t-november
gebrow

Which part of Spain are you from?: algorfa

Previous