Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Eat fresh restaurant, golf course car park

Eat fresh restaurant, golf course car park

Postby jcee » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:02 pm

I see that the Eat Fresh restaurant, given rave reviews by a certain member on this forum has ceased trading. Appears my comment that "Time is a great leveler of opinion" has proved correct.

I received adverse criticism when I objected to a member comparing this place with an established restaurant nearby.

Several people have been asking locally where the owners could be found. Others trying to recover equipment.
jcee

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: Eat fresh restaurant, golf course car park

Postby Suetag » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:49 pm

I new that this place wouldn't last long we eat in it once when it first opened and once was enough.
Suetag

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Justjan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:17 am

They came from cartegena .travelled in daily. It was never going to be sucessful,. All the same, its always sad to see a business fail.
Justjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby JohnES » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:16 pm

I am not surprised that you received adverse comments about your objections to someone recommending a new restaurant.
Anybody should be able to make recommendations without becoming a victim of abuse.
I remember that there were one or two other posts who supported the Indian restaurant that was used as a comparison.
They were said in a polite way and not as aggressive as yours. I thought at the time that you probably had a vested interest in the Indian restaurant to make such comments and I think your latest post proves that. Are you the owner, a waiter or the dishwasher ?
JohnES

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada