Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Inconsiderate people

Re: Inconsiderate people

Postby GLASSMAN » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:52 am

I would say it was just an observation of the conduct of the british in a medical center,and lavender did,nt say it was every brit, probarly just some someone who seeks attention,they could have had tourettes or such like and been seeking treament,i,ve noticed sometimes people that make most noise get seen to first,to get them out, and may I say ,yes you get them everywere even on flights which is worse as you cant get up and walk away,
just curious why do people have tattoos, I know in years gone bye ,they were tribal markings, but now why?just curious.
Last edited by GLASSMAN on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby TerryG » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:02 am

Not only was it judgemental but also asinine .. As if people waiting in a health centre for a flu jab would be holding pints of lager.
TerryG

Postby Scipio » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:09 am

Yes there are a lot of brits who think that they still rule the waves and that there is still an empire. Most of them have never been near the armed forces.
Fortunately, even though I knock them myself at times, the British are without a doubt among the kindest, most compassionate and caring races in the world. Especially when it comes to helping those worse off than themselves.
Scipio

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Ron Hill » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:12 am

Since coming to live in Spain I often notice (to my annoyance)UK citizens referring to the UK as England this and England that. But suddenly when they are misbehaving they refer to themselves as British.
Just a thought but no doubt Brexit will sort it out
Ron Hill

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Postby jennygeorge » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 am

I am a pensioner and we are always quiet and respectful at our medical centre in England.You have to listen carefully to hear your name been called so maybe it's all that Joie de vie and cheap vino!
jennygeorge

Which part of Spain are you from?: Redditch England

Postby polop » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:17 am

Maybe it's just people who don't have any manners or respect for others,tattoos or no tattoos. .
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Previous