Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Car insurance. !

Re: Car insurance. !

Postby Nikon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:31 am

brandyboy wrote:
Nikon wrote:
brandyboy wrote:I just ditched Liberty Seguros. For the last two years they have advised me of the renewal premium just a few days prior to them taking it from my bank. Given that they want a months notice to change, I consider this sharp practice, so this year I made sure that I was on them early and I have saved 90€ on their best offer. I'm going with Reale, with whom I have my house and another car insured. I'm happy to do that as I had some water in in the recent rains and the repairs were completed within a week, no problem.

where is this place. most helpful please and will visit this insurance if you can send me the details.

I do it through IBEX Insurance they are in the side road that runs between Gama and Goyos, behind Don Carlos.
Incidentally, I like your pic of the Watneys lorry, I remember going round the yard of Watneys brewery in Whitechapel, in one of them with my dad when I used to go to work with him on a Saturday

Yes the image is of how the job was a drayman. Which is a standalone unique job but they are trying to say its just a normal job like delivering bread or parcels. There so wrong
Nikon

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby GLASSMAN » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:26 pm

I would say any job is unique to the person doing it , every job requires a certain skill ,even from a road sweeper to brain surgeon , its just one get paid more because of more skills involved,but saying that I know of a brain surgeon who jack his job in to become a postman,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby brandyboy » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:07 pm

How well do you know him :D
brandyboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous