Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Winter Hotel Breaks

Re: Winter Hotel Breaks

Postby PeteKnight » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:17 am

The Spanish government run a scheme which is designed to give pensioners the opportunity to take a cheap holiday, and at the same time provide revenue for hotels in the off-season. This may be what you've heard of?
I think the government block-books the hotel rooms takes a token payment from pensioners wanting to take a holiday. Obviously this is only open to Spanish residents over pension age.

Pete.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby jpeg » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:50 am

Open to all residents over pension age and tax resident in Spain
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Vi Robertson » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:39 pm

Check out the FREE newspapers, last week we just came back from Gran Sol ( Gran Sol Urb) edge of Calpe 42.50E pppd min 2 nights but you get BB, afternoon tea & dinner 3 courses with wine , beer or soft drink. The staff are fabulous.
Los Narejos does BB, Dinner, free parking & Wifi but they have just closed for re-fury. We had a wonderful time for 37.50 pppd again staff brilliant.
Vi Robertson

Postby Ian2009 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:13 pm

Many thanks - heard about the government one Pete but we are not eligible but Vi is talking about the sort of thing we are after - thank you all for input - some good ideas.
Ian2009

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dońa Pepa

Previous