Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Lebara Mobile

Lebara Mobile

Postby Titch » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:51 pm

Does anyone use Lebara? What is their service like? We’re looking into getting either a Data SIM with calls OR a contract but not sure where to start. Need something we can use in UK from time to time. Just getting info together (thanks to others who have posted on this subject in the past). Any advice would be welcomed.
Titch

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Lebara Mobile

Postby GLASSMAN » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:20 pm

I use lebarra ,sim only ,just transfer it into my unlocked uk phone when in spain,no probs if I top up €10, they give you €15,but you got to use the free€5 within a month,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Titch » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:06 pm

Thank you Glassman. Is that a data sim or calls only. If it's a data sim then how many gigs? And do you need to top up within certain period of time (e.g every three months?) Excuse my ignorance but I'm "a greenhorn" in these things.
Titch

Postby GLASSMAN » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:55 pm

I don't use data, so its just sim only payg, I just bought a sim card to suit me , but they do do data, best thing is go on there website and go on there chat now service its in English,
GLASSMAN

Postby Titch » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:05 pm

Will do. Thank you.
Titch

Postby Anniep » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:59 pm

I’m just looking at swapping to Lebara ask in Phonefix in SanLuis, he was very good, I was thinking of a contract instead of PAYG , but was told pay 10/15€ for 28days for a bundle, no contract and I can walk away if not happy.
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Postby Justjan » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:17 am

Ive just got labara sim from fonefix. It gives me internet, phone calls to land lines or mobile all over europe and beyond , for a top up cost of 10 euros every 28 days. Sorry forgotton all the minutes n internet it gives me, but so far so good. It works on vodafone masts and reception is excellent. I think you can buy a bigger amount of data and calls for 15 euros . If you go into fonefix , the guys will be happy to explain it all.
Justjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Anniep » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:15 pm

I was told be someone who has a Labara bundle, that when he broke down although he had credit, he was able to phone the Grua he couldn’t as it’s a 902 number, the guy in the shop said this is normal for those sort of bundles, and you have to put extra credit on to enable a premium rate number to be dialled! Never heard this before, and to be honest has put me off a bit. Anyone heard of this?
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Postby GLASSMAN » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:44 am

I thought all premium numbers were cost extra? :o
GLASSMAN

Postby Ireneinveraray » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:45 am

I went into fonefix on Wednesday and got a payg sim. Put 20e on it and got 10e free. They didn’t mention having to top up every month. I haven’t been able to get online since. I went back in yesterday to ask if they could sort it out for me. He said there was nothing wrong with my phone settings ( I can get online using WiFi at home) he said that there must be something wrong with the provider/mast or something. I’ve to go back in on Monday if I still have a problem. Seems a long time to fix a problem, maybe just Spain, manyana?
Ireneinveraray

Next