Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Street Lights

Street Lights

Postby garyizme » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Hello, just moved to a new house and 3 of the street lights are not working. It is in Atalaya Park, probably under Benijofar. Is there anyone I can contact. There does not seem to be any numbers on them like in the UK. Would be nice to have them working. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by garyizme on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
garyizme

Which part of Spain are you from?: Atalaya Park

Street Lights

Postby garyizme » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:27 pm

Hello, just moved to a new house and 3 of the street lights are not working. It is in Atalaya Park, probably under Benijofar. Is there anyone I can contact. There does not seem to be any numbers on them like in the UK. Would be nice to have them working. Thanks in advance.
garyizme

Re: Street Lights

Postby ros4111 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Ask to the town hall.
Maybe there is a whatsapp number like in Guardamar. Here the town hall has a whatsapp where you can send a photo, the location and a short name explaining the problem and the will take care
ros4111

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby garyizme » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:03 pm

ros4111 wrote:Ask to the town hall.

Maybe there is a whatsapp number like in Guardamar. Here the town hall has a whatsapp where you can send a photo, the location and a short name explaining the problem and the will take care

garyizme

Postby SharonSpain » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:50 pm

Rojales Town Hall Whatsapp 680 915 140
SharonSpain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby garyizme » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:13 am

SharonSpain wrote:Rojales Town Hall Whatsapp 680 915 140
garyizme

Postby garyizme » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:15 am

Just noticed more are out round the corner so must be a section that is not working rather than individual bulbs as they are all together
garyizme

Postby Martin the artist » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:43 am

From Rojales council in July:-

"Today we are putting in place a new service of attention to the citizen to whom you can send your messages through WhatsApp and telegram and from which you can report any incidence in the public lighting, public - use incidences, cleaning problems or issues relating to parks and gardens of our commune, among many others.

With this service we want to meet this kind of trouble in a more rapid and effective way, so we can ask you to score the 680 915 140 in Your agendas to send your messages and to all of us to make Rojales look like it deserves. ".
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby garyizme » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:48 am

Martin the artist wrote:From Rojales council in July:-

"Today we are putting in place a new service of attention to the citizen to whom you can send your messages through WhatsApp and telegram and from which you can report any incidence in the public lighting, public - use incidences, cleaning problems or issues relating to parks and gardens of our commune, among many others.

With this service we want to meet this kind of trouble in a more rapid and effective way, so we can ask you to score the 680 915 140 in Your agendas to send your messages and to all of us to make Rojales look like it deserves. ".

Just the job. Many thanks. Explains it well.
garyizme

Postby hobnob » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:03 am

Hi...Garyizme...if you are located in Calle Mino Rio then I think that you are a resident of Rojales not Benijofar...Atalaya Park is across the wall from you and is in Benijofar. It's just for reference and so you know what Town Hall to approach. I think for geography you are in either Las Atalayas or Rojales Hills.
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Next