Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

brexit

Discuss your questions about the EU and Brexit and what it means for Quesada and Spain

brexit

Postby tonemar » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:53 pm

All,
This not a political statement, you believe what you believe.

There was a Antiques Roadshow program dedicated to items from the First World War. It was very moving, I have visited these cemeteries, and it is, very moving and thought provoking.

The EU was originally set up to stop this happening again, now sadly it,s more about foreigners and money and keeping people in power.

There was a guy on the program who said that every politician should go and visit these cemeteries and, reflect this is caused by politicians who get it wrong, I go further, get it wrong and purely interested in themselves, getting their party in power. I am sure there are certain personalities who would be happy for another war.

I just hope I,m wrong.
T
tonemar

Re: brexit

Postby jpeg » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:53 am

I agree with your comments and I have visited the sites, it was the most emotional experience in my life, you could feel the atmostphere when you drove into the areas .
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby earlybay » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:46 am

I totally agree
earlybay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Alicante

Postby rfh40 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Morning all,

All our younger generation should have a compulsory school trip to such places, then perhaps the ungrateful selfish ones might be a bit more grateful and considerate to others.

Cambridge University not selling or promoting Poppy’s this year after presure from the Students Union,disgusting!

Stay safe.
rfh40

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar