Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Online British shop

Re: Online British shop

Postby Titch » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:57 pm

I always use Johnsons. Their Christmas stuff is brilliant. If you get one of their loyalty cards you get 10% off. They sell absolutely everything in there. And great service too. I go there every week throughout the year.
Titch

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby richardlionheart » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:28 pm

winktype wrote:I hope they give better service than we received. Started well around 3 years ago, then went swiftly downhill, last order only got 1/2 of what we ordered. No apology, had to go to PayPal to get refund as they would not even bother shipping missing parts later. Obviously 'drop shipping' with someone like Waitrose, not a good experience.

i got an email saying the order had shipped, 48 items. Ill report back what happens.

14,000 reviews on Trustpilot, 79% 5 star, 13% 4 star. you cant fake that many, so must be ok.
richardlionheart

Location: not cold grey expensive police state UK, thank god.

Postby lindylou23 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:40 pm

We've used them a few times, cannot fault the service. Everything bubble wrapped and secure in strong sturdy box for delivery.

We have had everything we have ordered delivered, on time, with no breakages or spillage, infact we had a delivery on Monday this week, no complaints,
lindylou23

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby TonTri » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:40 pm

benji wrote:I buy all my pork from Gama its so reasonable & tender. All my other meat I get from Chop Shop it may be slightly dearer but I have been using them for 14 years, as for beef I have never had a tough joint, we get a larger joint & quite often get 3 or 4 meals out of it. Beautiful so tender it melts in the mouth.

Pork and chicken I find is easy to buy virtually anywhere, Mercadona, Lidl, Supavalu. We once bought an Aberdeen Angus beef joint from the Chop Shop and it was so tough I couldn't chew it. We needed to stew it in the end. It's put me off buying beef from there again, same with Hamilton's, although the I can't fault the rest of their meat with either of them.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Sandown Jane » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:54 am

I've got to agree with Justjan's comments about smartshop I too came out with nothing as everything I looked at was more expensive than elsewhere and had to smile at the posters up saying why pay more
Sandown Jane

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

Postby richardlionheart » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Order arrived, eveything there, packed in stout box, jars wrapped in bubble wrap, even the cream crackers got here intact. Good service.
richardlionheart

Location: not cold grey expensive police state UK, thank god.

Previous