Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

licence for trade on markets

licence for trade on markets

Postby cavacava » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

does anybody know the fasted way receive market licence to trade. I try for application for market licence, I contact the town hall in torrevieja, ayuntamiento , they told me I need to contact them in December has they only issue them in December ( strange) anyway I was also told I could arrange with English solicitor whome can get licence for trade on market within days, so I contact abaco but they said I need to speak myself with the town hall. now im confused. do not all solicitors can apply for licence ,can any body shed some light here. all I want is a licence to trade on the market. I know there are lots of traders out there so any truefull advice be very gratefull , also what is the fee for a licence to trade on markets .HELP!
cavacava

Which part of Spain are you from?: torrevieja

Re: licence for trade on markets

Postby GLASSMAN » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

yes its hard to try and do things legal in spain, makes you think is it worth it, the hoops you have to jump thru to trade legaly, good luck , I went to see Mar Sol in benimar ,nearly facing the now closed yellow rose eatery,she gave me free 30mins advice,about becoming self employed in spain.might be worth a visit.
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby cavacava » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:42 am

Thanks for advice
cavacava

Postby Frankie6345 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:28 am

As far as I understand it, you only need a licence if your going to work a council Market, like the one in Torrevieja. If its a private market, like the Sunday one just outside of Quesada, you don't require one, All you need is a NIE number,
Frankie6345

Which part of Spain are you from?: San luis

Postby cavacava » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi thanks so do not need licence to trade on private market just council owned? That interesting i thought you need licence for both. That very helpfull .Thankyou
cavacava

Postby Frankie6345 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:57 am

sorry for the delay, yes, a licence for Council run Markets, Like in UK, there's rules and regs for Council run markets, again like anywhere, private you pay your money and your good to go. be lucky
Frankie6345

Which part of Spain are you from?: San luis

Postby Janjan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Why don't you go to the Market where you fancy trading and ask one of the stall holders the quickest way to be able to work there. there.There are English Speakers at every Market. They seem to use the same pitch every week so someone must in charge.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area