Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Parking at the airport

Re: Parking at the airport

Postby mondo » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:11 am

Tom1957 wrote:It's easy enough to set up an account online. I book in advance and then pay on return, before leaving the car park. You can print off a hard copy of your booking details.

Sorry for being a bit slow here .. I have signed up with AENA.. So... I go and park my car, take a ticket,,, fly off...come back, put the ticket in the machine...how does the machine know I am an AENA member?... is it NPR?... do I have to put the registration number in somewhere??

All great help from folks on here... thank you all..

I await a reply for this saga...

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Angela17 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:41 am

When you get the email confirmation it explains what you need to do.
When you park in the long stay car park at the airport you wait at the barrier and take your ticket. On the ticket should be your number plate. If it is, no issues, just park your car and on your return put your ticket in at the pay station and it will show agreed price to pay. Pay that amount then exit.
Angela17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby mondo » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:43 am

Angela17 wrote:When you get the email confirmation it explains what you need to do.
When you park in the long stay car park at the airport you wait at the barrier and take your ticket. On the ticket should be your number plate. If it is, no issues, just park your car and on your return put your ticket in at the pay station and it will show agreed price to pay. Pay that amount then exit.

Thanks everyone, this is a great help...

This is when the forum comes into its own... helping and informing others..

GREAT!!

mondo

Postby Angela17 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:44 am

Sorry, forgot to mention, as well as being a member don't forget to do a booking on line through their site of course using your email and password. This will then produce the email confirmation of the booking and give you a price.
Angela17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby mondo » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:53 am

Angela17 wrote:Sorry, forgot to mention, as well as being a member don't forget to do a booking on line through their site of course using your email and password. This will then produce the email confirmation of the booking and give you a price.

mondo

Postby Black » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:34 am

There is also a manned kiosk if you prefer to pay via human rather than machine.
Black

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby mondo » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:47 am

Tom1957 wrote:There is also a manned kiosk if you prefer to pay via human rather than machine.

Oh good..if there were to be a problem we can go there are sort it out...

mondo

Postby marcliff » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:55 am

Ensure you tick the confirm button when you send the parking request. Neighbour of mine went through the whole procedure and thought he'd booked it. When he got back after 2 weeks his ticket cost him over 200 euro instead of the 42 euro he thought it would be.
Make sure you get an email confirming the booking.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Previous