Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Police check!!

Police check!!

Postby cheflady » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:47 am

Hi all you staffy lovers could anyone let me know what kind of police check I need? Would the basic check be alright the one anyone can obtain under freedom of information act,or will it be the enhanced check like the ones needed for working with children or vunerable adults? Hope someone can point me in the right direction because everything else is in place even down to a temporary license. Cheers Jules
cheflady

Re: Police check!!

Postby jpeg » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:27 am

You need to have the proper check as it includes a Psychiatric check on yourself to see if you are fit to own a dangerous breed
https://www.animalwised.com/potentially ... n-202.html
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby cheflady » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:32 pm

Thank you for the reply and I stated I've already had the psychology and the strength test just need advice for the police check
cheflady

Postby Mansfieldc » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Hi all
Just read your posts re: staffie checks. Not sure what you were both saying? If we bring our staffie over for 3 months holiday next year, do we need to have some checks done?
Mansfieldc

Postby ros4111 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:52 pm

If someone is going to work with children needs a certificate from police that says that you didnt have any problem with law about sexual offences:
http://www.mjusticia.gob.es/cs/Satellite/Portal/es/ciudadanos/tramites-gestiones-personales/certificado-delitos
ros4111

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby marcliff » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Mansfieldc wrote:Hi all

Just read your posts re: staffie checks. Not sure what you were both saying? If we bring our staffie over for 3 months holiday next year, do we need to have some checks done?

If you're coming for less than 3 months then no. The proscribed breeds must be registered within 3 months of arrival.
However, it does need to be on a muzzle when out anywhere.

marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Heather&Steve » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:44 pm

Hi we have a staffie and we have our permanent license now. When we received our temporary one at the town hall the lady who dealt with it contacted the local police, we didn’t have to do anything. They called past our home and checked that he couldn’t escape that the walls were high enough and there were no gaps anywhere. They also informed us that we must have a prominent sign stating Perro Peligrosso. I think they are supposed to do a background check if you have a criminal background, but as we don’t I don’t know what happens then. Hope this helps
Heather&Steve

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby cheflady » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Thank you so much we appreciate it. Cheers Jules
cheflady