Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Saving posts and posting quotes?

Saving posts and posting quotes?

Postby margo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi All. I get the daily digest via email. Is it possible to save a single post from the daily digest and if so how do I do that.

At moment I am saving the whole thing if it is something I want to revist later. Also how do people manage to get a box around someone else's post when quoting or replying? Guess I still have a lot to learn about technology.

Cheers
Margo
margo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Saving posts

Postby Jan » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:46 pm

margo wrote:Hi All. I get the daily digest via email. Is it possible to save a single post from the daily digest and if so how do I do that.

At moment I am saving the whole thing if it is something I want to revist later. Also how do people manage to get a box around someone else's post when quoting or replying? Guess I still have a lot to learn about technology.

Cheers
Margo

If you want to save a single post from the digest (you can save it on a Bookmark) - Click on that post and go to your browser bar, right at the top of the page - It will say something like quesada-general-discussion-f9/mirrored-glass-t32480.html?utm_source=DigestEmail&utm_......etc. You can then click the star emblem at the end of this bar and it will say " Bookmark added and you can choose a folder to put it in and then click Done.

See this help topic for quoting others posts : helpful-guides-on-how-to-use-the-forum-f73/how-to-quote-a-post-when-you-want-to-answer-comment-on-it-t32548.html

Hope this helps.

We have a number of help topics on our home page - Here's a link: Help Topics
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Re: Saving posts and posting quotes?

Postby margo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:30 pm

Thank you Jan. Will look at help topic also. Sometimes its just knowing where to look.

Cheers xx
margo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Saving posts and posting quotes?

Postby 1918johnh » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Hi, is it possible to have say a folder on our own log in page then be able to drag the topic into it and keep for a future time.
1918johnh