Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Renault service

Re: Renault service

Postby TKD50 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:26 am

Two local places, both have been good with my car. Rojales Auto centre and definitely Viva autos in Formentera. Viva were great at suggesting what should be done and how. Spent their time making sure, and at a very good price.
TKD50

Postby 2Sheds » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:01 pm

Thanks for the suggestions.

Rojales Autocentre is very convenient for me. Pleased to hear recommendations. They serviced and ITV'd my previous car (Ford) on occasions, but not for specific problems
I'll take the Clio there for a full service to include filters etc whilst mentioning the 'sluggish during warmup' problem. As there is no engine warning light, I'm not sure there would be any error codes to look at, but hopefully they'll find something.
2Sheds

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby El Buho » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:34 am

Go to the British garage at the end of Calle Los Arcos - just before the mini golf. Very obliging & helpful, will not rip you off
El Buho

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby 2Sheds » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Buho wrote:Go to the British garage at the end of Calle Los Arcos - just before the mini golf. Very obliging & helpful, will not rip you off

Thanks for that. I've also heard good reports of that garage.
2Sheds

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Georges » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:51 pm

Talleres Alberto in Guardamar (industrial zone) is an Renault dealer. I bought there my Dacia and I am satisfied about the service. Family business.
Georges

Which part of Spain are you from?: Daya Nueva

Previous