Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Quesada Garage (Near Fish and chip shop)

Quesada Garage (Near Fish and chip shop)

Postby lowers » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:25 pm

Warning - Brought a car and took it to this garage for aircon gas.It leaked and they tried new seal,leak sealer and told me compressor was fine.After 3 lots of gas (Had to pay him cash!) and 300 euros total bill they said i needed a new compressor and condensor.Got the parts and asked him to do me a deal on the fitting cost as they surely should bare some blame for not fixing the fault.Wants to charge me full price for labour to fit.Told me they had done nothing wrong.I should of asked them to test the system for leaks at the start was his reason that it wasnt their fault i paid for 3 lots of gas and its still not fixed.While i was there another lady threatened them with the police.You can make your own minds up whether you want to use this garage!
lowers

Which part of Spain are you from?: algorfa

Re: Quesada Garage (Near Fish and chip shop)

Postby bigspender » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:27 am

Thanks for that. We were going to use them next time. Wont bother now. We use swan auto's just outside San Fulgencio town for years. Not had any problems. They are only about 12 mins drive from Rojales.
bigspender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby GLASSMAN » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:29 am

Venturefleet .Los Montesinos, good garage,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Janine » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:16 am

Go and see Alonso near Quesada, receptionist speaks very good english and Carlos the owner speaks english also, we have used him for 7 years for both our vehicles and is really helpful and we feel very reasonable.
Janine

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Hamish2738 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:48 am

I too have had a very bad experience. I took my car in for the roof to be repired and after they had it for 6 moths it came back in a worse state. They expected me to pay nearly 600 euros but i told them i was not going to pay a cent and i didnt so i wont be going back there
Hamish2738

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guadamar, el raso

Postby GLASSMAN » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:28 am

lowers wrote:Warning - Brought a car and took it to this garage for aircon gas.It leaked and they tried new seal,leak sealer and told me compressor was fine.After 3 lots of gas (Had to pay him cash!) and 300 euros total bill they said i needed a new compressor and condensor.Got the parts and asked him to do me a deal on the fitting cost as they surely should bare some blame for not fixing the fault.Wants to charge me full price for labour to fit.Told me they had done nothing wrong.I should of asked them to test the system for leaks at the start was his reason that it wasnt their fault i paid for 3 lots of gas and its still not fixed.While i was there another lady threatened them with the police.You can make your own minds up whether you want to use this garage!
theres two garages along there whats the name place?so theres no mix up.
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby ajkechadwick » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:00 am

Yes can you please clarify which garage you mean
ajkechadwick

Postby lowers » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:12 am

Hi,The garage is all English men who run it from behind the Quesada Fish and chips.Just a few doors along from the crazy golf.Seems i am not the only one who has had problems!
lowers

Postby lowers » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:14 am

Its called Quesada Motors
lowers

Postby Benjy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:55 am

It seems that with everything you get good and bad service wherever you go to. I myself have used this garage on several occasions and found them reliable and at a fair price. For instance, sourced parts for broken door, fitted and repaired, pre ITV, taken for ITV, returned next day on time with full ITV and all for €120.
Benjy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Murcia

Next