Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Amazon UK

Amazon UK

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Please does anyone have a telephone number of e mail address for Amazon UK as I have an item on my bank statement I cannot account for and would like to query.
Thank you
LA MARINA LADY

Re: Amazon UK

Postby Benjy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Go into amazon app. Tap the 3 little white lines(usually top right of screen) white info bar should appear with ‘customer service ‘ at bottom.
Benjy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Murcia

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:44 pm

Thank you Benjy I shall do that.
LA MARINA LADY

Postby PGA » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Talking of amazon, any Quesada folk using the locker in Guardamar?

Part-moving to Quesada shortly and without amazon I would feel like my right arm was cut off...
PGA

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Hi again Benji, I don't have the app this is all on my pc and been going roind on circles for the last 30 mins tearing my hair out
LA MARINA LADY

Postby Jordy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 pm

This may help. Click on 'Your Account'. The drop down menu will include in it's list 'Your orders'. Click on this option
and a list of recent purchases will be shown. There is quite a long history of purchases available.
If this doesn't answer your query, scroll to the bottom of the Amazon page & look for the Contact Us option.
Jordy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Thanks Jordy Done all that I need to email or talk to someone because I have had an inrecorgnised payment which has been converted from Euro to stirling well there is no way I would buy in Amazon.es with my English card and no goods to match the payment. I need to talk to them or email them but it seems impossible. Thank you for your advice
LA MARINA LADY

Postby Janjan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:00 pm

If you paid by Credit Card your Bank will look into this for you. Have had good results. That's why I always use a Credit Card.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:05 pm

Thank you Janjan I have submitted my concern to the bank and now await their findings, but none the less it's frustrating that I cannot contact Amazon direct with this problem.
LA MARINA LADY

Postby Janjan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:23 pm

If you scroll down the left hand options you will come to Contact Us. There is an option to EMail them. It even came up with my Email address and there you can write your concerns. Says they will reply in 12 hours.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Next