Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Free download book on traffic rules and regulations

Free download book on traffic rules and regulations

Postby frenchie » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:57 am

http://n332.es/2018/12/03/spanish-traff ... ree-ebook/

Hope this link is allowed as some interesting reading
Especially regarding rules for cyclists, only permitted to ride 2 abreast, and in adverse conditions, or where they might cause cars to slow down, must ride SINGLE FILE, and stick to the right hand side of the road

Next time i am stuck behind a bunch of morons spread across the road i will be yelling this out of the window at them, as it drives me mad.
frenchie

Which part of Spain are you from?: san fulgencio

Re: Free download book on traffic rules and regulations

Postby Pete31 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:37 am

Yes they are very annoying also drive me mad and I am a cyclist but don’t use the main busy roads and certainly won’t block any cars. But they seem to get away with it!
Pete31

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entra Naranjos

Postby walnut » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:56 am

frenchie wrote:http://n332.es/2018/12/03/spanish-traffic-law-free-ebook/

Hope this link is allowed as some interesting reading
Especially regarding rules for cyclists, only permitted to ride 2 abreast, and in adverse conditions, or where they might cause cars to slow down, must ride SINGLE FILE, and stick to the right hand side of the road

Next time i am stuck behind a bunch of morons spread across the road i will be yelling this out of the window at them, as it drives me mad.

How are they a bunch of morons? Surely,that's a wee tad harsh!! They have as much right to use the road as everyone else. Whether they break the law whilst doing so...is purely a judicial matter.Have drivers never used their mobiles whilst driving? Have drivers never broke the speed limit?
So what if you get to where you need to go 30 seconds later? Live and let live,you're a longer time dead.
walnut

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby jamiep » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am

I’m with frenchie on this one, i followed a group of around 20cyclists from benijofar to quesada the other day they were 4 abreast on the stretch from mercadona to quesada, chatting to each other quite uncaring of the (tax paying insurance paying) vehicles behind them. They then hit quesada roundabout without even stopping causing the vehicles already on it to slow down, i absolutely cringed in anticipation of an accident.

Regardless of the legality of thier behavior, they were acting like morons as far as i am concerned.

But thank you for the link anyway frenchie, will download and read
jamiep

Postby william » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:34 pm

I wold just like to say if you overtake me and shout out moron please make sure you car door is locked because you will be getting a well deserved present there is no need for anyone to be rude you are a immigrant to this country learn to integrate and know the law.
william

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby frenchie » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:57 pm

I wouldn't actually yell moron i would yell that you should be following the law of our adopted country and ride single file.

I suggest it is you that should read this book and acquaint yourself with the law.
frenchie

Which part of Spain are you from?: san fulgencio

Postby Paul1000 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:52 pm

This is actually a very useful document..

I believe it has been compiled and commented on by serving traffic police officers. A lot of work has been done by volunteers supporting the project.

Three or so years in the making, this document is a credit to all the people who worked on it, thank you to all of those officers and others for the hundreds of hours it must have taken to put this document together and edit.
Paul1000

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales