Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Message from AYUNTAMIENTO DE ROJALES

Message from AYUNTAMIENTO DE ROJALES

Postby benji » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Como en años anteriores, os invitamos a realizar donaciones de productos no perecederos para los más necesitados de Rojales, donaciones que serán distribuidas antes de Navidad a través de los servicios sociales de este Ayuntamiento. En años precedentes, la respuesta ciudadana fue excelente. Pueden entregar sus donaciones en el Centro Municipal de Ciudad Quesada de 8:30h a 14:30h. Gracias por su ayuda y apoyo.

As in previous years, may we invite those who are able to donate gifts of food for the needy of Rojales, persons of whom our department of social services are aware, and that we can distribuite to prior to Christmas. The response in the past has been splendid to this appeal. You may leave yoour bags or parcels of non fresh food items in the Municipal Centre of Ciudad Quesada between the hours of 8.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. Thank you for your kind support. Derek Monks Concejal de participación ciudadana, integración y coordinación de urbanizaciones. Councillor Citizen participation, Integration and Coordinator of Urbanisations.
benji

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada