Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

SIP CARD -He say NO !

Re: SIP CARD -He say NO !

Postby viking » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 am

[quote WHY ?did you cancel your Private Medical Insurance before you got your SIPcard, ,that's not the lady's problem issuing the Sip card ,can you not reinstate it until card arrives,? ][/quote]

Insurances run from the 1st January for a year,and you sign up for that whole year knowing you can't get a refund out here. The SIP Card process was started in December,normally it doesn't take too long to obtain the card.Sadly we didn't see these delays, truthfully who would take out another years private health costing thousands with not much chance of getting any of the premium back ?
viking

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby GLASSMAN » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:49 am

THANKS FOR REPLY ,thought you could pay monthly when I made inquiries, with a 3month ,6month ,12month contract cover,hope your card arrives soon then!
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby solwayiceman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:38 am

Hi sorry to go on but if you had gone to the SS offices in Torrevieja or Orihuela you would have only waited for 24hrs for your SIP card which you could have picked up at your local health centre. It doesn't pay to try and short cut the system.
They may take our lives but they will never take our FREEDOM
solwayiceman

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Previous