Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Shock doctor 875 Ultra knee support xxxl

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Shock doctor 875 Ultra knee support xxxl

Postby southcoastgirl » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Worn a few times but selling because I chose the wrong size. It's in excellent condition. This is possibly one of the best and most robust knee supports on the market and I am selling it at a bargain price. 75 euros. No offers. Pm me with your mobile number if you are interested. Collection is from La Mata. Thank you

IMG_20181221_141607.jpg

IMG_20181221_141647.jpg

IMG_20181221_141726.jpg

Herethe website description. Features & Benefits
Bilateral support hinges for stability and increased performance

BEST FOR: Helps prevent and heal ACL/PCL Injuries, medial/lateral instability, hyperextension, patella instability, meniscus injuries, ligament sprains

LEVEL 3 - MAXIMUM

X-Fit® strap system securely wraps leg with comfortable overlapping hinge to maximize stability
Bilateral support hinges with hyperextension stops and impact absorbing base pads
Tempered aluminum stability stays securely anchored within Hypalon® sleeves
Anatomical precurved enhanced-fit design
Four-way stretch spandex [elastane] mesh at back of knee
Premium stitching assembly, patella support finishing and spandex [elastane] binding for long lasting comfort
Convenient finger tabs offer easy grip pull when fitting
N-Tex™ air flow vented moisture-wicking neoprene
southcoastgirl

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina