Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Types of heating

Re: Types of heating

Postby linkwater » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:30 am

I'm admittedly a bit biased but Air Conditioning gives you the best options of running costs, ease of use and control. It obviously gives you the benefit of also cooling in summer which you will probably need at least in July and August if you want to sleep.

Personally I think it's better to have individual units to enable you complete control but it depends on the style and design of your property.

t's great as central heating but as someone mentioned earlier, it can't replace the glow of a fire.

We only have Air Con in the bedrooms, mainly for summer and portable gas fire in the lounge in winter
Select Air Conditioning – Mark White
Email: [email protected]
Telephone:
Fixed line: 966719362
Mobile: 647 171 531
linkwater

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Jabberwocky » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:44 pm

JohnES wrote:The best form of heating is central heating with a gas fired boiler. Especially now that mains gas is available in many parts of Quesada.

You can programme the boiler so that it comes on before you get up to warm the bathroom and the kitchen which are the rooms you use first thing. You will probably need air-con for the summer so you could use that as suggested for warm air in the winter. It is rather noisy though and it does not suite everyone as it tends to dry the air. If your property does not have an under build the problem may be that you cannot install central heating because of the pipework needed to connect your radiators together. The problem with a log or pellet burner is that they only heat the one room.

If your wood burner ONLY heats one room its not of good quality material, ours does heat the whole of downstairs lounge, diner, kitchen, 2x bedrooms. Bought and installed from a retailer in Quesada.
Jabberwocky

Which part of Spain are you from?: Close to Torrevieja

Postby JohnES » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:38 pm

You must have an open plan house then including your bedrooms.
I do not have a wood burner.
JohnES

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Elli » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:05 am

Quizziecat, you mentioned that you bought a halogen heater. We were looking for one of those, where did you get it?
Elli

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Jan » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:20 am

Elli wrote:Quizziecat, you mentioned that you bought a halogen heater. We were looking for one of those, where did you get it?

Theres one for sale here only 7€

items-for-sale-and-wanted-in-and-around-quesada-f36/halogen-heater-for-sale-t33159.html#p148345
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby quizziecat » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:45 pm

Ellie, I bought it in Carrefour. Think it was around 20 euros or just over, not the cheap white one at around 10 euros, this is grey and has three elements.
quizziecat

Which part of Spain are you from?: torrevieja

Postby quizziecat » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:47 pm

PS works so well that my friend bought one too, to use when she did not want her electric panel heaters on in her lounge.
quizziecat

Which part of Spain are you from?: torrevieja

Postby Elli » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:57 am

That’s great thanks for replies
Elli

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby AlexBig » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:18 pm

Hi,

We install intelligent heating on the basis of modern sun collectors and a heat pump.
High level of comfort and full automatic control -> https://smartlifecomfort.es
AlexBig

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous