Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

dishwasher query

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

dishwasher query

Postby Vixen14 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:04 pm

hi I have a dishwasher and the dispenser bit is not opening to let the tablet come out and wash it runs full cycle anyone have any idea what this may be and recommend someone to fix or give a quote to fix please
Vixen14

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: dishwasher query

Postby fireblade900 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Hi

Some times the items of crockery pushes against the dispenser flap stopping it opening at the correct time.

if thats not the problem then ..........

1...load up your dishwasher, select your normal wash programme, start the programme.

2...wait approx 15 minutes, pause the programme, gently open the door (NOTE...the water should be getting hot), at this time throw the tablet in the water at the base of the machine.

Some main programmes have a cold water only prewash programme. This will not heat the water, the next fill of water will be the heat cycle...this is the time to throw the table in to the water.

Hope this helps.
fireblade900

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby qwerty » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:27 am

Don't worry or repair,

Use two or three in one tablets,,, As already said, just chuck it in,,,,

Regardless,,, always keep the salt topped up, even if you have a water softener or using three in one,

Its important for the backwash through the regen block.

Kind regards

betty
qwerty

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Vixen14 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:32 am

thanks both for reply nothing stopping the dispenser so done what you said, is there no way of fixing it then
Vixen14

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby qwerty » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:27 am

Yes, chances are all that is needed is a new dispenser, but why change it and spend, when all you got to do is open the door and put the tablet in anyway, Just the same as you would with a dispenser .

If you like/prefer to be using powder or liquid wash, then get the dispenser checked and replaced.

Kind regards
Betty
qwerty

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada