Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Wooden door replacement / Tiles / Pool edge

Wooden door replacement / Tiles / Pool edge

Postby MichaelM » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Hi all

Need help with 3 things:

1) Wooden door replacement ... our external utility door along with its frame are rotten and need replacing. Have been advised maybe an aluminium door is better. can anybody advise a local company or if not aluminium then a local carpenter or builder etc that would undertake this kind of job?

2) Tiles ... we have had some tiles replaced around the pool after some work but they do not match. Does anybody know of a tile company that may have the lighter tiles as in the attachment?

3) Pool edge ... does anybody know where i can source and/or find somebody that will replace one[album][/album] of the non slip blocks that surround many pools as in the photo?

Many thanks
MichaelM

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Re: Wooden door replacement / Tiles / Pool edge

Postby manxmunk » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:12 am

Regarding replacement door and frame, try Brinas Aluninio in San Fulgencio, also have a shop on Ave De Londres on La Marina Urb, a few doors up from Barclays estate agents.
manxmunk

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Re: Wooden door replacement / Tiles / Pool edge

Postby MichaelM » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Thank you for your reply ..
MichaelM

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar