Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Help please Non Residency Tax

Re: Help please Non Residency Tax

Postby Paulr » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 pm

If you prefer to deal with a British company, Spanish Tax Forms can do this for you online for £35 - this is per property, not per person. You provide the information they request, they complete the forms and send them to you to print and submit in Spain when you're out here.

Alternatively, for an additional fee of £12, they will submit the forms and payment on your behalf. It's all explained on their clear and helpful website:

http://spanishtaxforms.co.uk/
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby shap » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:32 am

We have used http://spanishtaxforms.co.uk for years and they are excellent. I think the charge is now £34.95 for the property not per person. Just give them the Cadastral value and they will either post or email the completed forms for you to print out and take to your bank. No fuss, They return the forms to you very quickly. If you wish they will submit the forms on your behalf to the bank but this incurs an extra fee. Check them out on the website link.
shap

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Richard Black » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:36 am

Im I right in saying that the Spanish Inland Revenue can only go back 4 years for this tax, or can they go back as far as they want.
Richard Black

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dunfermline

Previous