Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Non Residents Certificate change?

Re: Non Residents Certificate change?

Postby marcliff » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:11 pm

Because, being Brits, we don't have an ID card, the only way to identify us is by our passport. Therefore the bank needs to update the details when you change if you want to prove your identity. Most other countries get an ID card issued for life so don't have the same problem.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Georges » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:59 pm

marcliff wrote:Because, being Brits, we don't have an ID card, the only way to identify us is by our passport. Therefore the bank needs to update the details when you change if you want to prove your identity. Most other countries get an ID card issued for life so don't have the same problem.

Belgian ID card = 10 years.
Georges

Which part of Spain are you from?: Daya Nueva

Postby marcliff » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:10 pm

Georges wrote:
marcliff wrote:Because, being Brits, we don't have an ID card, the only way to identify us is by our passport. Therefore the bank needs to update the details when you change if you want to prove your identity. Most other countries get an ID card issued for life so don't have the same problem.

Belgian ID card = 10 years.

Same in Spain but the number stays the same. Our passports change numbers every time we renew it.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Previous