Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Parcel delivery from uk

Parcel delivery from uk

Postby Audbro » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:20 pm

hi folks, looking for some advice please. recommendations for parcel delivery from Scotland to Quesada, two large parcels, one 15kg and the other 25kgs. Parcels to go have a few different options but not sure who might be the best carrier. Your views are much appreciated. Thanks Audbro
Audbro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Parcel delivery from uk

Postby Nikon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:28 pm

Hi
We used parcelforce from Uk the Quesada. They were great. And it cost me £30. For. 30 kilos. It takes 3 working days. And you can drop of at parcelfoce. We also used. https://www.p4d.co.uk They offer a tracking service with GLS in Spain. But if you want them to contact you when they arrive you need a Spanish number. They wont phone a Uk number. Hope this helps :text-welcomewave:
Nikon

Postby camionpilot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:48 pm

Avoid " parcel to go" its part of Hermes ..absolute nightmare , you have been warned..!!!!! :twisted:

Parcel hero is excellent , very hard to beat .
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby Audbro » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:07 pm

Cheers for the advice. Audbro
Audbro

Postby dennisthemenace » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:18 pm

dhl or ups.
dennisthemenace

Which part of Spain are you from?: la finca algorfa

Postby JanBee » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:57 pm

Love your picture of the Kelpies, Audbro!! Come from that area so nice to see them on here!!
JanBee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa 2, Quesada

Postby Audbro » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:45 am

Hi jan, not too far from the kelpies, and daughter in kinnaird . And a wee but n Ben in Quesada.
Audbro

Postby **Georgia* » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 am

We have read most of the replies on this subject as we too, have been experiencing severe delays or no deliveries at all from Correos - this changed for the worse about 2 years ago and hasn't improved since. I am considering going to see the Quesada English speaking counsellor at the old town hall to see if he can give us any guidance.

For example, we have subscribed to a weekly magazine in UK but published and distributed from Holland. Last week I had to go to Correos Quesada because the mag. ceased to appear since the end of June, and there they were, stacked up behind the serving area, with three other letters from local service suppliers which were overdue - 2 by 6 weeks.
There was no explanation or apology just a shrug of the shoulders.

We also have some small packages regularly sent from the Channel Islands, these had not materialled for a month, and we got a slip of paper in our box advising us that if we did not collect within 24 hours, these would be returned to the main Rojales P.O. (which in fact, they were, and we had to wait another 2 days for them to be transferred to Quesada again) -now we have them !!

Anyone who has had previous problems like this, or has any experience of why this is happening, we would be pleased to hear of what action you took to solve the problem.
**Georgia*

Postby suzyrock » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:27 am

I've just sent a 10kg parcel from Spain to Australia with parcel ABC they were fantastic the communication and updates were really good.
suzyrock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby D4RN-L » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:46 am

Hi, we used DPD who are the same company as Suer.

All was fine till they got to Quesada and went to the wrong house twice so I’d recommend adding the plot number to the address too.
D4RN-L

Next